Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Evoland 2 100%

It's less the tribute to gaming the first was and way more "hey look at all these old gaming things and pop culture references you recognize!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Beat Age of Decadence a few times over the weekend. Successful Thieves Guild and House Aurelius playthroughs, then I did a few failed games trying to get the right stats for the godhood ending and finally got it an hour ago.

Major Isoor posted:

I've always been curious about that game. How long is it, and is the story actually engrossing enough to make you want to keep going until you beat it? Since I haven't really heard much about it.
Also, which playstyle do you prefer/recommend? Normally I like to focus on charisma, etc. and maybe only get into a fight now and again, in most games like that.

The main quest only takes a few minutes to do, the real heart of the game is going through different storylines to get different endings. That can take up to a few days depending on the amount of combat you encounter.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sounds like the kind of game you'd pick if you could only play one game for an entire year.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Capcom still makes games on rare occasion. Konami's the one that doesn't make games.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Beat the main story of Elder Scrolls Online. Kind of ok, though I did enjoy seeing villains I'd defeated show up in Molag Bal's torture chamber as punishment for their failure.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The Curious Expedition.

Solid, quick Humble Bundle score. Would be better if there was online multiplayer.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Think I'll try and beat a game this month, something good for End Boss Month.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Steve Jackson's Sorcery! Part 1 & 2

Overall I'd recommend it though its linear nature was kind of a burden in part 2.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Steve Jackson's Sorcery! Part 3, the bad ending but all seven serpents killed.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Beat Rogue Fable 2. Easy little roguelike that was over before I knew it.

Also beat the main story for the new Final Fantasy 14 expansion. The final boss was actually pretty hard this time.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

West of Loathing, single day hard mode run.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Son of a Vondruke! posted:

West of Loathing - Didn't quite 100% it, but got close.

You should. I went back in and did it, it's fun seeing all the different endings and what changes them.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

West of Loathing inspired me to go back and finish the Hardcore Kingdom of Loathing run I'd given up on nearly a decade ago.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Beat Machinarium. They added Steam trading cards so I decided I might as well play it again for the achievements while I waited for them.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Death Road to Canada.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Endless Legend. An ok Civ clone, nothing special.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

In Training posted:

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. But I still have 2 expansions to get through next

Enjoy 2.1

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The best part of beating ARR's storyline is unlocking Hildibrand and his storyline's trials.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

In Training posted:

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward. The final boss was badass

That part at the end where he's staggering around after his final big attack is a great moment.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"Beat" Caves of Qud for now. Did all the story that's currently in the game and am at the point where I can easily kill almost anything.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Watch_Dogs

Not very good aside from the sections with a lot of camera jumping and remote kills. Those were fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

In Training posted:

I really enjoyed Heavensward but the in between was rough...good luck

Pray return

• Locked thread