Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

1. pony island (100%)
2. legend of zelda, 1st quest
3. mega man 3
4. brigador campaign mode
5. SOMA
6. shovel knight: specter of torment
7: the legend of zelda: breath of the wild (27.12%)
8. kamiko (red and green maiden)
9. metal slug 3 (co-op)
10. fantasy life and origin island
11. squarecells
12. boxboxboy
13. persona 5 (105 hours, 14 confidants)
14. hollow knight
15. star fox 2 (normal, C rank)
16. super metroid (2:32, 66% completion, no ice/grapple)
17. super hot
18. super mario odyssey (250 moons)
19. mega man x
20. planescape torment
21. final fantasy 6
22. nier: automata (a-e)

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Dec 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

1. mega man X3

your an animal

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

game #1 of 2017: pony island

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the legend of zelda, first quest

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

Everyone should play Run Saber.

holy poo poo i plyed that as a kid, game ws sweet

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mega man 3. ive got no idea why anyone says this s better than 2 but it's still good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fishing pwns hard

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

brigador campaign mode. games real badass, basically a new mechwarrior or w/e with a million possible builds, super good fr short chunk gaming

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

soma. ggood writing nd atmosphere, not as scary as I thoght but still cool. bought yakuza 0 today so tht next

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

Wild Arms 3

i need to get back to ths game because it pwns hard

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

shovel knight: specter of torment. mmy least favorite of th three so far, but thats because the movement ddidnt ever click for me the way shovel nd plague knight did. still really good nd imo the hardest of the four, defintely still worth playing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

breath of the wild (27.12% completion). wht a fuckin ride

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

It keeps going (content), if you turn the console back on. Trust me

its still my train game until i get all th shrines but ive got persona comin tomorrow and im borrowing nier soon, ive got content for days

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i wnted polar knight so tht we'd get to see how they handle his mondo sprite nd also because hes my fave

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thb tho the guy iw anted the least was plague knight and plague of shadows is one f my favorite 2d platformers ever so w/e

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

I think there's a lot they could've potentially done with tinker knight.

itd literally just be mega man

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dogg. please stop

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

12.2) Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment - New Game+ 0%

holy crap

god drat

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

kamiko (red maiden)
metal slug 3 co-op

switch is powerful

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

kamiko (green ) and fantasy life. ill probbly play the origin island stuff for fantasy life, i dig the game a lot

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fantasy life origin island. im probably done with it for a while, but yeah game rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

squarecells (perfectionist). not s good as hexcells but still good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

boxboxboy (all crowns). ih ope the third one just gives you three sets of boxes

e: also lmao the comics rule

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jun 27, 2017

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

unlocked all the levels nd got my first S in pac-man championship edition deluxe

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

holy fuckn poo poo I finally got the M rank in TGM2 master mode AAAAAAAAHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqDHuo4np0s

I'm so fuckin happy right now

\[†]/

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

megaman 10 has an easy mode that covers spikes and pits with blocks

whats even the point

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

finally stopped dyin to the last boss of persona 5. 105 hours playtime, 14 confidants maxed. th scenario writing got a little weak towards the end but the characters are great, th aesthetic rules, the mechanics are tight, nd rivers in the desert is one of the best boss songs ever, good fuckin game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

beat hollow knight too, really fuckin good game. best metroidvania ive played that isn't a metroid or castlevania

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

5 had better mechanics but 4 had better writing in general imo, p5 kind of fell apart towards the end. i liked 4's crew better overall too

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

female imo, i liked the route more. males more iconic though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

star fox 2 (normal). games super weird but i think i like it a lot, its more like an rts or something than a star fox game, theres no linear shooter levels. basically everythings all-range mode duels against star wolf, missiles, or a couple of bosses. excited to try in on expert, but for now i'm going to beat super metroid real fast

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wtf it has a score rank and i got a c. unacceptable!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Cool. Does it feel like a complete game? I know the version on the SNES mini is supposed to be more complete than the fixed up rom from a few years ago

yeah it feels complete, but its real short. its more of a run-based score attack game than the first one, and theres never as much going on as in the first one either. i like it, and the crazy ideas they threw in are cool, but its imo not as good as 1 and definitely not as good as 64. its fuckin wild that they finished it and released a new snes game in 2017 though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh nd it started the star fox team obsession wth putting you into vehicles that arent the arwing. you can transform into a walker mech by hitting select, but it feels super clunky and i didnt like it. its only mandatory for a couple rooms but its still cruddy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

super metroid, game time 2:32, no ice or grapple beam. god i love this fuckin game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

super hot. cool game, glad i waited a bit thoguh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

super mario odyssey (250 moons exactly). now th real game begins

• Locked thread