Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mega man x. what a fuckin game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah th most bad press i ever heard about it was shock that it made it out of development hell in the first place

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

planescape torment. i enjoyed it overall but man oh man actually playin the game sucks. also i didnt get a screengrab of it but theres a dialogue tree at the end of the game thats got 20 different responses and most of them end in one line thats pretty much just "huh interesting"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

im glad i focussed on being a spell caster when i played it years ago because you can easily wipe every battle with 0 effort for the last half of the game

the fixpack i was using hosed wth monsters spell saves so i couldnt just cloudkill my way through everything, doing the modron cube loving sucked

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Final Fantasy 6. this game's still so fuckin good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nier automata. fuckin great game, so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

not getting anythin else beat this year, so this is my list:

1. pony island (100%)
2. legend of zelda, 1st quest
3. mega man 3
4. brigador campaign mode
5. SOMA
6. shovel knight: specter of torment
7: the legend of zelda: breath of the wild (27.12%)
8. kamiko (red and green maiden)
9. metal slug 3 (co-op)
10. fantasy life and origin island
11. squarecells
12. boxboxboy
13. persona 5 (105 hours, 14 confidants)
14. hollow knight
15. star fox 2 (normal, C rank)
16. super metroid (2:32, 66% completion, no ice/grapple)
17. super hot
18. super mario odyssey (250 moons)
19. mega man x
20. planescape torment
21. final fantasy 6
22. nier: automata (a-e)

zelda's my goty but what a fuckin crazy good year for gaming

• Locked thread