Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I finally played and finished Bloodborne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I finished Salt & Sanctuary. I dug it.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Had to give Shantae: The Pirate's Curse. Kept crashing after the 2nd boss. I did beat Deadbolt though. If you liked Gunpoint I think you would like it.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Finished Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Shovel Knight's campaign) and am now starting on Plague Knight's campaign.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Beat MGS 1 & 2, and loved both of them. I am about a third of the way through MGS3 (from what I remember) and I think it's probably my favorite so far in terms of story.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Major Isoor posted:

:hf: Enjoy - I loved MGS3 way more than any of the others, so have fun with it! Such a good story (and stealth/camo mechanics), so for me it just blows the others out of the water. (drat I wish MGS3 got a PC/Steam release :( )
So what part have you gotten up to?

The End battle.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soral posted:

DEADBOLT

The little amount of the game I played I enjoyed so far. Its got a great Gunpoint vibe which is another game I loved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I finished Orwell, and both Banner Sagas.

• Locked thread