Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

WATCH THIS SPACE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

j/k I will probably never update that post

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

In Training posted:

I counted Zero Mission 3 times the day I beat it 3 times in a row.

This is dishonorable. 😑

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

2.2) The Legend of Zelda (Swordless)

I feel like a Zelda 1 god now. I think it's time to start my marathon.

Th-the power--! :stare:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

I have not beaten any games this year yet :(

same and it's bummin me out.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Metal Gear Solid. Meryl ending. I am going to have to track down VR Missions now I think.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

In Training posted:

SUPER MARIO BROS 3

A true fuckin classic. Good job. :cheers:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

In Training posted:

Tekken - Arcade mode with Law

I feel like you haven't really beaten a fighting game until you finish Arcade mode with all fighters.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. The first 3D Zelda I've played. 2D is more fun but I loved how many sweet dungeons and secrets there were. I'm pretty sure I got all the optional items but I didn't get a ton of heart pieces and I never found a proper place to use the scarecrow song. Majora's Mask is next. :cool:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

In Training posted:

Enjoy the best zelda game ever

I am pretty pumped except for the fact that Kid Link is way worse than Adult Link, but I can deal

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Parappa The Rapper Remastered. They prettied up the visuals a bit but I don't think they updated the sound at all lol. They added a thing where the controller vibrates to the beat of the the song which is cool. The story is for literal toddlers.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

You have to be a really lovely poster to get that bad a reaction in the P'zone.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

12.2) Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment - New Game+ 0%

holy crap

:catstare: You are loving insane, dude.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Hotline Miami.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Finish your drat games.

I'm sorry. I will finish Neo DuckTales and Cave Story very soon.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I thought I got to the end of Arkham Knight but apparently the true ending requires you to get every Riddler trophy so keep posted I guess ✌🏻😎

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I have always gotten all the Riddler trophies in the other Arkham games and the first part of his boss fight was pretty cool this time so I am going to get them all again. I am pretty sure the true ending will be disappointing because the rest of the story was pretty bad already.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I beat Spelunky for PS4 Iron Man. I have never done the weird City of Gold or Hell stuff so it is time to get into that.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I got to the end of Abzu. Short and gorgeous and weed break spots are collectibles. I will probably go back and get all the stupid little things you can get because this game is cool.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

fadam posted:

I beat Injustice 2. It was good.

:stare:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Injustice 2. Beat the story mode, still have to get through the uh "Battle Simulator" with everybody and level everyone up and I am going to put awesome cyber Total Justice action figure armor all over everybody.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

In Training posted:

Odin's Sphere: Leifthrasir (Hard)*

*I didn't actually finish this game because of how much I hate the final boss but there's probably like 3 minutes of cutscenes I'll never see so since I did 99% of the Content I'm counting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhhmuPKe6w4

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I got to the credits of flOw. It is fun and it takes like 45 minutes I get through. I don't know if I would say it's like, a "game" but it is very abstract and trippy and it is good for relaxing weed times and I want to get the Platinum trophy for it probably.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I got to the end of Journey.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I got to the end of Flower. It was all right. I found it a little annoying to control, the "story" is lame and it definitely pales in comparison to flOw and Journey. I might play Journey again actually. Journey is very good.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Please be respectful to Kirby.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I beat Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers from the Disney Afternoon Collection. Really short and easy but there's sort of an alternate route for like an hour's replayability. Still has that neat early 90's Capcom game design. Held up in quality from my childhood though of course when I was a kid it was way harder. Play it with children and inexperienced gamer life partners. I'll probably go through and beat everything in the collection, I'm pretty sure of the quality of all the games but Talespin, which I never liked and i know nothing about the game.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I beat Shadow of Mordor, which had some cool systems that I hardly ever wanted to engage with but was pretty mediocre over all, then I beat Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers 2, which was slightly but not much worse than the first one.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I reached level 11 in Duck Hunt on Virtual Console, which I will declare a win.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I beat Darkwing Duck in the Disney Afternoon Collection. It is a pretty good Mega Man like thing but the ufos the last boss throws at you are extremely hosed up and sometimes I can't believe small children used to beat these games. Modern gaming has made us weak.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment. I don't think anyone needs me to tell them that this is good poo poo.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

My 2017 so far:

1. Metal Gear Solid
2. Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D
3. Parappa The Rapper Remastered
4. Hotline Miami
5. Batman: Arkham Knight
6. Spelunky PS4
7. Abzu
8. Injustice 2 (story mode, all arcade endings)
9. flOw
10. Journey
11. flower
12. Chip N' Dale: Rescue Rangers
13. Shadow Of Mordor
14. Chip N' Dale: Rescue Rangers 2
15. Duck Hunt
16. Darkwing Duck
17. Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

18. Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows

This is the best one.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

19. Metroid: Zero Mission

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

20. Parappa The Rapper 2. :geno: It was a game.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Liquid Drink posted:

Hey gently caress you

It's bad.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

The songs are not as good in Parappa 2. And besides the weird "mash off the beat and now you have won this rhythm game" thing it is also impossible to get the highest rating unless you have beaten the game once. I am still going to play Um Jammer Lammy once I get a PS3 because I bought it for like two dollars in a sale but Parappa is a weird series.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

ending a shows the slowed down credits so i'm counting it.

This is dishonorable conduct.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

21. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

It was nice to look at and competent but I think I have discovered what people mean when they say enemies in games are "bullet sponges".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

22. (a) Mortal Kombat XL (Story Mode)

It was kind of boring and nothing insane or even particularly cool happened. Eh I am still going to beat the Klassic Tower with everybody, that part is still good and fun.

• Locked thread