Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
game one of 2017: Day of the Tentacle remastered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, platinum trophy

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

goferchan posted:

I heard this was really bad ...... did you have fun? I'm only a few eps into Jojo so even though I love it so far a lot of fanservice would probably be lost on me. It definitely makes me want to play video games when i watch it though

I liked it a lot but you should absolutely not play it if you haven't read the manga. if you're only a few eps in you're probably only on part 1 or 2 and there's characters and spoilers from all 8 parts in there

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Since one of the trophies needed to get the platinum was to get into a 4 player online match, and the online play is region locked, I'd like to thank the eyes of heaven europe psn community, ftw

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
watch dogs 2

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Persona 5

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Tales from the Borderlands

edit: also the "tutorial" from Everything a while back, if that counts

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

What did you think?

i quite liked it. i'd already seen a bunch of it from synthy's stream but obviously my playthrough diverged a good bit so i didn't feel like i was retreading old ground. also i forgot basically everything that happened. also this is the second episodic telltale game i've played so i'm not particularly burnt out on the format

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Ive had my file stuck on the final boss rush because it ticked me off so much and idk if I'll ever finish it even though theres like 15 minutes left.

I still haven't finished radiant historia from last year despite being on the last boss lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Games I've gotten to the last boss of before abruptly stopping and never playing again
Radiant Historia [1 year since last played]
Tales of the Abyss [Approx 5 years since last played]
Metroid Fusion [Approx 7 years since last played]

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
open sorcery

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Monument valley

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
If I had to rank it against other similarly eschery puzzle games I'd say its better than echochrome but worse than antichamber. still a very nice little phone game

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
ARMS grand prix level 4 with twintelle

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Until Dawn. Survivors: Sam and Chris. Mike and Emily made it until the very end

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

discount cathouse posted:

Ace Attorney 3 and Stephen's Sausage Roll

Nice, nice

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. still need two memories for that sweet all main quests clear

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah actually they will posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. still need two memories for that sweet all main quests clear

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, all memories.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Jsut posting so I can click the little question mark and see my posts.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Infamous second son

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Did you go Chaosfag or Lawfag? I'm playing it now I'm gonna try to be Lawfag.

Blue eagle all the time every time

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

i dont like that the graffiti is tied to a moral choice because sometimes you have to bve harsh to get a message across

Was it? I always went blue because I wasn't sure but I didn't notice any karma change after painting a dup guy falling over and peeing his pants or whatever

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I think the best way music games have handled freestyling have been by being primarily generative rather than reactive. such as in rez and otocky

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
games like chime and bad hotel and to a lesser extent lumines also do this

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
danganronpa v3

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Crypt of the Necrodancer as Cadence and Melody. Need to finish it as Aria to beat the story but as it turns out it's very hard to not take any damage at all on the hardest level of the game. it's cool that you can unlock danganronpa mode though.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
2064: Read Only Memories

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

28. Metal Gear Solid 2

:psyduck:

me = jealous

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
The Magic Circle. Overall I liked it, especially the back half, but I think the story would've worked better without Maze

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

1. Persona 5
  2. Abzu
  3. Steamworld Heist
  4. Bravely Default
  5. Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series
  6. FTL: Faster Than Light
  7. Final Fantasy X

good poo poo. you going straight into X-2 or

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Crypt of the necrodancer with Cadence, Melody, and Aria [story mode characters]

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nice, I could never win with Aria.

how far did you get? zone 4 probably took me the longest

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I really couldn't get past the first with Aria. I'm just not consistent enough in my ability to stay on the beat.

if you ever go back to it, let me know and i'll give you all my top tips

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I think I beat mom's heart in the original binding of isaac for the first time

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Pyre

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i finished dangan ronpa 3 it was my favorite one i think. wow, now i have the feels from this stupid anime game with the most insanely contrived plot twists yet

it is so far "game of the year" to me.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

I've actually never played a VN including the Ace Attorney games which I know I should but DR sounds intriguing. Is the Vita or PS4 version better to play for a first-timer

the rear touchpad actually make some parts of the trials easier. but the first two games were originally released for the original PSP, so it's completely playable without. all three games have a fair range of unlockable skills and separate difficulties for trial logic and trial action so you'll be fine whichever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Super Mario Odyssey to credits. 258 moons so far

• Locked thread