Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Reserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
1. The Witness

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

You manage to find the secret cave challenge?

i saw it on my way to the second ending but i must have missed a turn or something because i was like 'hmm wonder when i'll get down to those puzzles' but just never did. i heard it's extremely hard and i wanna go back and try it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

2. Hitman 2016 (all main missions complete)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

I still haven't beaten any games this year unless finishing 5 Hearts of Iron games counts

i beat two games alreaedy. to be a more powerful gamer than Evil Eagle.. what a rush

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

major isoor is an insane person but i'll take his advice on this one. noobs if your our there i'm not going to pwn you despite being easily capable of doing so -- new year new me

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

2) The Legend of Zelda

Time: 1:35:56

I know Zelda 1's overworld like the back of my hand. As for the dungeons, I don't remember them very clearly, aside from the first few and level 9 which is forever ingrained into my memory. I think I'll give it another playthrough tomorrow since the dungeons are fresh on my mind and try to go for sub 1 hour and deathless.

/me bows gracefully and returns the crown

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

I neat Run Saber on SNES, a game I never knew existed until today, thanks rediscover

Everyone should play Run Saber.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Fungah! posted:

holy poo poo i plyed that as a kid, game ws sweet

same and yes

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

is it really good ? it seems a bit like the rpg equivalent of a match 3 gems style phone game to me

the world building + writing is very good. the combat is whateva but everything else i like a lot

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ArfJason posted:

nuclear throne? I guess?

i would count looping as beating NT. grats

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

despite the frankly insane number of hours i've put into the game so far it's saying i'm sitting at 17.03% completion lol. so technically i beat the story but my journey in hyrule continues. its the best zelda game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

7) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. 21.83/100%

This game is absolutely incredible. It's a must play for anyone imo.

I'm not going for 100% because I assume that korok seeds are a big chunk of that but I am going to hunt down every single shrine. Then start doing challenge runs. Cannot wait for the DLC.

there are 900+ korok seeds lolz

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I just got 100% completion in EDF 4.1. It only took 426 hours

:suicide:

accurate username

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Fungah! posted:

breath of the wild (27.12% completion). wht a fuckin ride

It keeps going (content), if you turn the console back on. Trust me

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Fungah! posted:

its still my train game until i get all th shrines but ive got persona comin tomorrow and im borrowing nier soon, ive got content for days

Yah that's where I'm thinking I'll finally put the game down for a little while. I still have fun playing it but I know by the time I finish all shrines (doing as many side quests as possible along the way ofc) I'll prolly be burned out. But man what a fuckin game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Spoderman posted:

Space Funeral

cool game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

Hollow Knight (100%)

how long did it take you?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I killed the final boss of Hollow Knight who was a big pussy and saw the credits. But I got a crap rear end ending and I'm only 77% done so it doesn't feel right adding it to the list until I get 100% and the True ending, if there is one. So stay tuned for that

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS3)

Codename: Leopard

I got Komodo Dragon.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

yeah actually they will posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, all memories.

Wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bill Barber posted:

The Mickey Mouse game for GameBoy was one of my favorite games as a child and I remember playing it a ton and only ever making it to like the 3rd level of whatever and then I saw a speedrun of it at a recent GDQ and I was wondering if I just imagined it was really hard because I was kid or if I'm actually incredibly poo poo at video games.

It's because your mentally retarded

• Locked thread