Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Reserved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Rise rules because Lara wants to gently caress Jesus Christ and I played basically the whole 2nd half of the game with the anticipation that she would eventually.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

still going for perfect tropical freeze, i havent got all the puzzle pieces on the normal levels yet but the bonus island is completely insane lol
I love it. It's the perfect blend of incredibly challenging but not infuriatingly impossible.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
drat quit making me want to play through V again for like the 4th time.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

mysterious loyall X posted:

probalby some fighting games or nier 2 op.
Friday thread is thataway

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Evil Eagle posted:

Never played that one.
Really? It's Knuc's favorite.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Hell of a finish dude.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Popular Human posted:

Beat Shovel Knight. A few too many instant-death pits but that's par for the course for the era of games it's aping. Great game.
You've still got NG+ and Amiibo mode and Plague and Spectre to finish. You've only just begun.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

codenameFANGIO posted:

I beat Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers from the Disney Afternoon Collection. Really short and easy but there's sort of an alternate route for like an hour's replayability. Still has that neat early 90's Capcom game design. Held up in quality from my childhood though of course when I was a kid it was way harder. Play it with children and inexperienced gamer life partners. I'll probably go through and beat everything in the collection, I'm pretty sure of the quality of all the games but Talespin, which I never liked and i know nothing about the game.
The Mickey Mouse game for GameBoy was one of my favorite games as a child and I remember playing it a ton and only ever making it to like the 3rd level of whatever and then I saw a speedrun of it at a recent GDQ and I was wondering if I just imagined it was really hard because I was kid or if I'm actually incredibly poo poo at video games.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Cubivore_ posted:

Soul Blazer. First time playing it and really enjoyed it. It might even be top 10 of all time material
It's one of my favorites of the era. If I don't get a chance to replay it I still make a point to revisit the amazing soundtrack every once in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS4)
Undertale (Vita)
Unepic isn't very good at all. I'd probably skip it and move right into Unravel if I were you.

• Locked thread