Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

1. Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows (1/9)
2. Resident Evil 4 (1/11)
3. Resident Evil 5 (1/17)
4. The Last Guardian (2/4)
5. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (2/7)
6. Battlefield 1 (2/16)
7. Final Fantasy XV (2/19)
8. VVVVVV (3/9)
9. Mega Man Legends (3/9)
10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (3/14)
11. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (3/15)
12. NieR: Automata (3/28)
13. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (4/2)
14. Persona 5 (4/29)
15. Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment (5/1)
16. Abzû (5/7)
17. Resident Evil 6 (5/31)
18. Horizon Zero Dawn (6/26)
19. Crash Bandicoot (N. Sane Trilogy) (7/13)
20. Persona 4 Golden (True Ending) (8/23)
21. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (9/7)
22. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (10/30)
23. Call of Duty: WWII (11/13)
24. Cuphead (12/27)

Pablo Nergigante fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Dec 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Aston posted:

I also beat the Dishonored 1 DLC missions

Nice. The DLC was great as was the main game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

First game of 2017 beat is Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat Resident Evil 4. One of the best games ever for sure

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This was my first real playthrough. I died a lot lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

Resident Evil 4

76% hit ratio
884 enemies killed
Cleared in 18:30'60"
Died 47 times

Nice dude. Was this your first time playing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

My first time playing anything beyond the village part

Yeah I did the same thing. It's one of my favorite games now. I'm playing RE5 now and it's kind of insane how much worse it is. I'm still enjoying it though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I couldnt stomach more than *checks steam* 21 minutes of 5

I've played 4 hours so far and I'm enjoying it just barely enough that I'm gonna beat it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Resident Evil 5. It sucked rear end compared to 4

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

Everything sucks rear end next to the Sistine Chapel of horror action games.

RE4 is seriously a near perfect game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremely steampunk posted:

I beat The Room, which isnt much of a puzzle game but more of a thing where you click the next thing that needs to be clicked. It was okay for $1 and a couple hours though

The phone/tablet game? I like those games, I'm playing 3 right now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SunAndSpring posted:

Beat Doom today. What a good loving game. I hope FPSs take a cue from this and go back to being fast-paced like they were in the 90s.

The new one? It's good, I need to get back to it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Last Guardian. I didn't like it much at first because of the controls and camera but I ended up really liking it by the end

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

No I mean there is a remake of one for ps4. With all new HD spitework. I was just curious if it came out yet

March 28

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

After owning it since launch, I finally beat MGS V: The Phantom Pain.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat the Battlefield 1 campaign

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got to the last mission and lost interest when I saw it was another stealth section lol.

Lol. There were some very tedious parts but I enjoyed it overall

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Final Fantasy 15

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat VVVVVV. Good game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

incredible soundtrack. make sure to play the two custom extra stages that come with the game cause they have two additional tracks (and one of them is godlike)

Yeah the soundtrack is wonderful. I've been playing the Vita version which looks like it has a whole bunch of custom stages actually

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I also beat Mega Man Legends today. Also a very good game, although the controls are kind of clunky especially played on a Vita

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Incredibly epic game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Beating BOTW yesterday inspired me to go back to my playthrough of Wind Waker HD, I had stopped at the Triforce hunt. I beat the game today

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

i platinumed horizon zero dawn and had fun even though the sidequests are gay as gently caress and the writing/facial animations were both terrible, combat more than made up for it and its a gorgeous game. went back and got platinum for witcher 3, might just do that DLC now too. also beat Inside it only took a few hours but was fun. i only paid like $5 for it so i feel like it was worth it.

Inside was cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NieR: Automata (Endings A-E)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. Good game, I enjoyed it the more I ignored most of the side missions.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

"The Ultimate Edition doubles the size of N++, bringing the total to an unprecedented 4340 hand-crafted, finely-tuned levels."

:stare:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Persona 5. Clocked in at 81 hours, Level 77

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment. I think I would put it in third place out of the three campaigns, with Plague of Shadows on top and the original campaign in the middle. It was still absolutely top-tier, the maniacs at Yacht Club have done it again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Plague > Specter > shovel
At first i thought specter was the worst but it grew on me and shovel feels so much slower

I haven't played Shovel in a while so my memory might be a little skewed. I do really like the movement in Specter

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

After reading synthy's recommendation I beat Abzû too. I really liked it, there's not much of a "game" to it but it's gorgeous and a very satisfying experience. It's only a couple hours long

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

codenameFANGIO posted:

I thought I got to the end of Arkham Knight but apparently the true ending requires you to get every Riddler trophy so keep posted I guess ✌🏻😎

I just youtubed the real ending and yeah it's definitely not worth the hassle

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

probalby some fighting games or nier 2 op.

Congratulations on beating the fighting games and NieR 2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Resident Evil 6 (All Campaigns). It was pretty fun and I liked the interwoven storylines, not an all-time classic like 4 but much better than 5

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Horizon Zero Dawn. Turned out to be a pretty good game despite the usual open world stuff

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Origins gets poo poo on but I had a lot of fun with it, the central theme of a bunch of Batman villains coming out to assassinate him is cool. Tbh I think it's a better game overall that Knight which is still good but is hella bloated

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Crash Bandicoot 1 remaster. I'm sure as hell not going to get 100%, the game is too drat hard

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat the HD version of 1 the other day and it was fun although very frustrating sometimes. 2 and 3 are the ones I played most as a kid and so far 2 is still holding up pretty well

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PROTIP: To not die, jump over pits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

finally stopped dyin to the last boss of persona 5. 105 hours playtime, 14 confidants maxed. th scenario writing got a little weak towards the end but the characters are great, th aesthetic rules, the mechanics are tight, nd rivers in the desert is one of the best boss songs ever, good fuckin game

Nice. It was the first SMT game I ever beat and it's now of my favorite games of all time. I'm playing Persona 4 Golden and it's really drat good too

• Locked thread