Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Persona 4 Golden (True Ending). Excellent game, some solid feels at the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think I like 4 over 5 at this point..

I think I like 5 more than 4 overall but I think 4 was paced a literal better in general

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's tough because I'm going on a memory of my first SMT game after 8 years have passed lol, so I might be biased. I just remember being completely enthralled with P4 almost immediately. P5 came close to capturing that feeling for me but never quite got there

P5 was the first SMT game that really sunk its hooks into me and the first one I beat so it feels a little more special to me. After playing 4 though, I can definitely see how much 5 is just a refinement of 4 in a lot of ways

In Training posted:

P5 has better gameplay and dungeons but P4 has 10 times, possibly 20 times greater Feels.

I like the scope of 5's story but 4's definitely feels more intimate and personal. I'd say the S. Links are better in 4 for the most part too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They're both good crews, even though I've never played an Etrian Odyssey-type game I'm interested in Persona Q2 for the possibility of interactions between the casts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm thinking of playing Persona 3 Portable soon (it was actually the first SMT game I played although I didn't get very far), should I go for male or female MC?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

whats persona without banging anime babes

Both my P4 and 5 girlfriends decided they wanted to be cops so I don't want to roll the dice a third time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

How is it? Got it free from PS+

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

the real credits will make you cry

This

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

star fox 2 (normal). games super weird but i think i like it a lot, its more like an rts or something than a star fox game, theres no linear shooter levels. basically everythings all-range mode duels against star wolf, missiles, or a couple of bosses. excited to try in on expert, but for now i'm going to beat super metroid real fast

Cool. Does it feel like a complete game? I know the version on the SNES mini is supposed to be more complete than the fixed up rom from a few years ago

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubivore_ posted:

3D Dot Game Heroes. My experience was kinda ruined because the game crashed early on and then read it was common. I was on edge the whole time thinking it was going to crash again so I was saving constantly. It only crashed that one time, though! Enjoyed it overall. Might play it again a few years from now

I want to beat Alundra and Illbleed before Mario Odyssey comes out.

Alundra is a lot of fun. I never beat it either though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Call of Duty: WWII campaign. My favorite CoD campaign in years.

Nice. I'm looking forward to picking it up, I've enjoyed most of the CoD campaigns

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

thats like counting a warioware microgame

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Call of Duty: WWII

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve never played a Danganronpa game. It’s a visual novel of some kind right? It looks like the PS4 version of the first two is on sale until tomorrow

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've actually never played a VN including the Ace Attorney games which I know I should but DR sounds intriguing. Is the Vita or PS4 version better to play for a first-timer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

codenameFANGIO posted:

38. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Godlike game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spoderman posted:

Persona 5. Sick game with good pacing.

It’s my GOTY

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Even saying fantastic is underselling sonic forces

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't know how the gently caress you guys beat so many games a year, I"m hella jealous

Same. Beating 23 felt like a massive accomplishment and a few of those were games I started last year

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat Cuphead. That will probably be my last for 2017

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

2017 was an incredibly win year for gaming. Here’s to hoping 2018 is just as good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

MonHun and DBFZ in January is gonna kick the year off with a bang.

Oh hell yeah I forgot about DBFZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Half of the people who post in Imp zone beat Wild Arms 2 in 2017, ftw.

I started the first one but didn’t finish it. I’ll do it in 2018

• Locked thread