Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

Tetris the Grand Master 2: The Absolute PLUS (Master mode)
S7 in 9:10:58, orange line

My fastest time :D but grade takes precedence in the rankings so not a new record. My current best is S9 in 9:12:00 with an orange line (meaning credit roll was cleared).

wau

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

smt iv apocalypse, i went with dagda. but i'll be replaying it pretty much straight away to get the other endings. really really good game, though its not quite as good as smt iv

its better in everyway than smt iv what the fugg

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont agree, the side quests arent as interesting and theres way less of them and hardly any quest chains, its easier although i havent tried apocalypse mode yet, and theres only really 2 proper dungeons (camp ichigaya + the universe [which pwns]). mechanically its better though

I dont really care about the quest chains as long as they get beemed 2 u. idk about difficulty almighty was way more strong in 4 and i remember like 1/2 the game being spamming meggido at infinite trash mobs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i was on track to get ss on yotta difficult in dustforce then did a triple death, 3 quick ones, and got an sc and 1 second behind my best time w/ a sb score :negative: so i guess i didn't beat it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Ys Origin - Hugo, Normal. It's a good thing I played as Hugo because DotEmu are fucktards and made it so you have to beat the game twice in this new port to unlock the extra character and nightmare mode. This port kinda blows all over really, it's rife with technical problems and constant sound desync.

dotemu fuckin sucks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat breath of the wild i guess since since i completed all the main quests. whew.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

parapa looks cute but i remember you could just mash kikikikikikikikiki puunch over and over when i played it, 50 years ago. dunno if i could go back to it after rhythm heaven and project miku :sihg:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

i will never be able to 100% this game and that will always gnaw at me. according to some of the pros, only 2 people have 100%d the entire game, and they are also the only 2 people who have 100%d the Solo mode.

i 100% the game when a bug gave me the completionist cheev after i launched it yesterday

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game runs much better than a flash game, stop calling it a flash game before i get PISSED

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

probalby some fighting games or nier 2 op.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

heh, deal with it as we say in the 'pos.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i got 130% in puyo puyo tetris. thaanks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

Battle Garegga Premium (1CC)

What do the modes mean any way good job

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I neat hollow knoght nut only have 99% completion cuz. I mussed a charm and maybe something else. And dark souls 2 scholar of first sin since i never fi ished it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its cool in nocture doing high speedmenuing over andover for an hour to get pierce on you baal or whatever but you go so fast you end up backing out of the menu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i didn't know that came out but i won't pay 10 dollars for it even tho there's risky in a bikini wallpaper for one of the speed cheevs :sigh:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

Did it again, recorded it this time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7-LlYeQxWY

Was really going for no death but oh well.

good job

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want to play golden axe 2 [the arcade only one....not the genesis]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

i ran out of room on the shirt

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i bought and beat the wonder boy and tthe dragons trap remake on switch over the weekend its good. bye

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

how come i can't find the song with vocals from green hill zone 7 where the lyrics are like take my hand i'm your best friend well do it together, just the instrumental

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i guess the songs before you mash the button qte and after the mash button qte are different

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cubivore_ posted:

Ghost Sweeper Mikami (SFC). Enjoyed it but it was short. I suck at these type of game and I beat it in about an hour.

that game looks cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

1CC'd Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World (Panic Restaurant) again just now. super cute and fun, always somehow comes to mind at least once a year despite its obscurity.

panic restraunt is cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i finished dangan ronpa 3 it was my favorite one i think. wow, now i have the feels from this stupid anime game with the most insanely contrived plot twists yet

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

I've actually never played a VN including the Ace Attorney games which I know I should but DR sounds intriguing. Is the Vita or PS4 version better to play for a first-timer

dr1 and 2 were both psp games so either or.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Aston posted:

How's the Steam port?

all 3 of them are fine

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that game kicks rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Gravity Rush 2

they really went all out on this, i got the feeling they knew they wouldnt get to make a 3, shame that no one earth except me played it

i wih japan studio was owned by nintendo instead of sony :sigh:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

gonna get my moneys worth for this for this fantastic action game that's 45 minutes long by playing it exactly once

Even saying fantastic is underselling sonic forces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

One of those is probably No More Heroes 3

i'd like no more suda51 :cheers:

• Locked thread