Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

fadam posted:

2017 list:
1. The Witcher 2
2. Yakuza

Yakuza is rad. The sound track is based and the story and voice work were a lot better than I expected. I want to get in shape so I can get a bad rear end Yakuza back tattoo like Kazuma Kiryu. I'd like to preorder Yakuza 0 but PSN is being lovely and won't accept my credit card or Paypal.

Next up is Nier.

I've had that happen with PSN before and just bought PSN credit codes on Amazon . there's no extra tax or anything and they email the codes to you instantly . something's really weird about however they handle credit cards on PSN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

no they will not posted:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, platinum trophy

I heard this was really bad ...... did you have fun? I'm only a few eps into Jojo so even though I love it so far a lot of fanservice would probably be lost on me. It definitely makes me want to play video games when i watch it though

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

ArfJason posted:

for what it's worth, after about 35 hours of gameplay I finished the entire regular N++ levels, quite a few with all gold, and I've started tackling some of the secret challenges

edit: checked the profile closer, it's only about 21% of the game. It never ends.

The secret challenges sound insane and apparently there's a bunch of stuff locked behind them. Good luck gamer

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Got my first real win in Gungeon :D now i gotta do it with the other characters and unlock Bullet Hell

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Also I'm in a good position to beat Breath of the Wild right now but I just can't bring my self to go kill Ganon. I know I can keep loving around after that but it won't really feel the same...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

That's some good gaming Cubivore. Never heard of Elemental Gimmick Gear but it looks tight

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

MonHun and DBFZ in January is gonna kick the year off with a bang.

Bayonetta 1&2 in 2/16 too. Also Amazon just put up 18 different mystery Switch game preorder placeholders that all day "Just announced at the Nintendo Switch event -- Box art coming soon" 🧐

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

It's being made by the hotline Miami guy or something. So good news, but also, be careful what you wish for

He's just one of multiple indie guest collabs, it's still a Suda Game. Yacht Club/Shovel Knight is involved somehow too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Anyone lining up a game right at the end to beat at midnight for the first game of 2018? 😏

• Locked thread