Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

hyperdevbox posted:

And hopefully (fingers crossed) no foul language.

poo poo, you mean i can't swear in your loving thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

hyperdevbox posted:

1) Yes, I think that once a person reads through our campaign page and watches the pitch video, he can clearly see how small our company is, so I personally don't think there is need to further explain these "circumstances".
2) Yes, there are many reasons for this. But since these are private matters, I don't see any reason to go in to details.
3) Who said we haven't?
4) As a person with professional experience with mobile gaming projects, both direct and indirect, you should know that is none of anyone's business.

Nice defensive post. Try something like this:

1) Yes, we have chosen to go public and request crowdfunding early because X. We still think it was a good idea/We do not think it was a good idea.
2) Yes, due to personal matters with several of the staff their homework was eaten by a hungry dog.
3) We did reach out to game journalists, here, here and here. We also contacted several more but they chose not to run our release.
4) We have a solid line on a developer who is willing to work for $28k/We do not have any applicants for this position and will be adjusting accordingly.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

fuckin reading comprehension is hard bro

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

oh nice, it's trying to troll now

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

JosephWongKS posted:

Hyperdevbox has extended the deadline

fuckin lol

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

The only problem I felt needed to be addressed was the colouring of apples and oranges, they're a bit similar at the moment. If you make apples a brighter red it'd read easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Following/silently fuming

• Locked thread