Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
OP, I have a legitimate question unlike all these foul-mouthed haters:

Does the rest of the development studio know they have a moronic oval office running their PR campaign?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Isn't the sequence with the dashing rogue stealing fruit while being chased by guards, going to eat the fruit and stopping due to getting horny for princesses directly ripped from Disney's Aladdin?

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Palpek posted:

Jesus christ, now look at this:

:siren: Everybody watch this video :siren:

Absolutely amazing

Mon dieu!

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Well, that teaches me to go opening vaguely descriptive URLs on the work WiFi.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
He disappeared for quite a while in the last thread before returning to... get shirty. I'm holding out on it happening again.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Yesssssss, I made the cut. Best payoff for calling someone a oval office all week. Or maybe it was being called out for loving literal plagiarism.

Edit: the ignore list being relatively small hilariously means they're not picking up on the subtler hostility. I can't think of a single outright positive response in the thread.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jan 10, 2017

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Case in point.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
One last caper.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

hyperdevbox posted:

Observing such successful campaigns like Pathologic and Darkest Dungeon, amongst others, is definitely something we can learn from, and to be honest a bit reassuring. Let me tell you why. Very similarly to these game developers, HyperDevbox too has a large following and fans that have stuck with us throughout the years, and are always excited to hear about any new games from our studio, which means that potentially we should've had a good start to the campaign.

:allears:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
And at least halve the target.

Not that he can read this.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Looking forward to RonNotRon to come back and lose his mind. He got super pissed from slight name changes to the last thread.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

JosephWongKS posted:

19 January 2017 - $1227 USD raised by 28 backers / 1% of $240,000 fixed goal :siren:

:gizz:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Merde.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Kelp Me! posted:

spoiler alert: he isn't

He drops out for weeks at a time, answers every question in a clear, concise manner and then returns to the hard graft of making a quality anime game.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Use the smart-bombs.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I believe Ron can still pull it off.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
That's a good monkey :3:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I would say bye Ron but he put me on ignore just because I called him a moronic oval office so whatever :byewhore:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I like the bit when Palpek closed and opened it.

• Locked thread