Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Holy poo poo have you seen the reddit post and the responses?

https://www.reddit.com/r/JRPG/comments/5jpais/thermidor_jrpg_by_hyperdevbox_japan/

HyperDevRon posted:

Hello good sir, Have you ever planned a crowdfunding campaign or developed a video game? Where does all this knowledge come from?
Best regards, Ron

My god. This guy has the thinnest skin I've seen on a dev.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Earwicker posted:

your reign of terror is only going to result in another coup of 9 Humidor II

This already sounds like a better backdrop for a game.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I'm trying to decide if this is an actual new guy or if the same old guy actually learned something but will eventually head right back down that defensive and bitter path.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

weak wrists big dick posted:

Imagine four British Redcoats in the french revolution...

e:it's timg'd because as soon as i posted i heard one of you whining about it in my head about how your 600x800 monitor can't handle it, click for full effect

Suddenly I want a tavern brawl tactics game. BouncerDoor - Tactical JRPG where I and a team of other bouncers are tactically navigating tables, chairs, using the bar for cover, as we beat up and evict rowdy patrons.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

jizzy sillage posted:

oh nice, it's trying to troll now

Tbf, that poo poo was actually pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Yeah, so far, besides general entertainment, the best thing this thread has produced is a desire in me to back Pathological. Because holy poo poo that looks dope.

• Locked thread