Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
What are your plans in the increasingly likely scenario that the crowdfunding campaign fails?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007

hyperdevbox posted:

Can you please tell me the difference between these two comments -
"Your game seems to be lacking a lot of bla bla and I think you should bla bla"
"Your game is poo poo. gently caress you OP"

Person 1 will get a reply no matter what he says.
Person 2 will get ignored.

You're very dismissive of the local 'posting culture', and it paints a bad picture. Even if someone is using 'foul language', they often do have a point in there worth responding to. You're asking people to give your game the benefit of the doubt when they have scant information, but you don't seem to do that for their posts.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Congratulations on reaching a fourth digit, Hyperdevbox! Might I suggest putting a link to your crowdfunding campaign in the OP of this thread? It might give you enough exposure to break 1%!

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Who could have foreseen that closing the thread and making a new one wouldn't help??

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007

Kelp Me! posted:

Wait so the guy who started the threads got fired? And now the composer is doing PR? Hey man, if you're gonna give this whole PR thing another shot maybe take everyone off your ignore list and give actual interaction another shot. If you want to do better than the last guy, step 1 is to take your fingers out of your ears and realize that maybe the giant list of people who offended the last guy actually had some valid things to say!

Someone who's not ignored quote dis so my homeslice Ron can see it

This Kelp Me! guy seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Are the ???s meant to indicate you haven't figured out what happens at that point, or that you're teasing us with the promise of things happening?

• Locked thread