Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Kelp Me! posted:

best thing is ol' Ron 100% guaranteed didn't learn a thing and abandoned this thread because we're a bunch of pessimistic, unhelpful trolls :v:

millennial hand and shrimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Sole.Sushi posted:

Admittedly, my edit did come from out of nowhere.

whoa whoa whoa i missed that lol did he just go full l->r mode there and misconstrue "long/lung" and "ron" lmao

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

kukrunkarmaskin, be interesting to see how Fructidor did on indigogo? Just for a side by side comparison.

obviously it did far worse, i hear they made negative money

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

hyper bad dysentery is a hidden stat and if you let it go over 0 then you die and it erases your save

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

this is a stickup posted:

ron, be honest, are you secretly a lizard person

please don't disparage my people, ron does not mean dragon in chinese

• Locked thread