Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
This isn't a place where persistently opening and closing the same thread when we poo poo on you and your ugly non-game is welcomed.
How many times do you think this pattern is going to repeat? you can block people & say "i caaan't heeeaaarr youuu, nyaanyaanyaaa", but you are a shoal of incompetences. you want us to react differently : get less poo poo.
Also http://world.secondlife.com/place/602a41ff-4972-d994-286e-4cab27e1e126

"Some legitimate questions and comments were made here in the past week or so. But finding them among all of the crap posts in this thread, has turned out to be a difficult task and completely time-wasting.
Thus, I have decided to create a new thread for people who actually want to get informed about the development of Thermidor.

We are a small team based in Tokyo, trying our absolute hardest to create this JRPG, and we will continue working hard until it is complete.
I have never in my life dealt with so many insults, and some where just downright hurtful.
But as an adult man, I choose to try and ignore them, and continue with the task in hand."
If you can't take the banter, maybe stick to facebook.

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jan 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Yeah I was pretty surprised as well, perhaps hyperpusbox should try peddling their idea for a anime filled misadventure featuring the cast of "rapezombies from hell" shoehorned into a tavern sim, there.

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jan 7, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Mk 3, this is the third threadshit to stumble out of Ron's prolapsed urethra.

"Pissssssssssssss"

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Eh bof, |Im half French, I can play an old breton farmer up to treat his std's.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Greaseman posted:

Who could have foreseen that closing the thread and making a new one wouldn't help??

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

satisfaction.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
When I was in school, with our BBC computer things. I showed the rest of the class how to change all the text in a game involving selling lemonade or some cobblers. I consider that to be the spiritual start of the GTA saga.

being on a block list is wonderfully refreshing.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I think they are going for the long con really bruv.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Crusher posted:

Ron's name appears for
the first time a year before
The French Revolution broke out.

Many devs who returned from work,
had no skills, l i t t l e d o n a t i o n s,
and even less loyalty to the forums.

Many became posters and
shills plotting indie gogo's
For 8 months straight.

At that time shitposting and
juicy screenies were commonplace in HyperDevBox.
Many Mo mo's and
Sticky'd threads came out of there.
And Something Awful was no exception either.

=========================
Chapter 1: THE MEAGER GAME
=========================

qft.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

JosephWongKS posted:

Can the Mo-Mos please change the name of this thread to Fructidor - Tactical Guillotine Simulator?

Hahahahaah, get rekt hdb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I got a good feeling!

• Locked thread