Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
I don't like anime, find jrpgs boring and terrible, and don't know or care about the french revolution because I'm not in high school history class anymore and the thing that I hate the most about your game is the awful 3d models. If you can't do good 3d, don't go for that weird uncanny valley level of trying-to-be-realistic-but-falling-short 3d like you have. It's complete garbage poo poo. Use caricatures of 3d models like old school 3d games (i hear final fantasy 7 is a jrpg), use 2d sprites, use cg, use whatever your lovely agarest games used, anything but what you have now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

The only people that seem angry are the ones legitimately trying to help him

The lesson here should be to never help people

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Justin Credible posted:

I brought this up before but I'm not really sure how we're supposed to relate to a criminal protagonist (not some random oppressive raid as evidence by him running from the tavern at the sight of the constabulary who don't start smashing the tavern up and instead give chase) who commits another crime against someone in a lower economic bracket (son of successful tavern owners who can afford to waste considerable quantities of food for a good chuckle) as he avoids responsibility for his actions just because he got some chick's handkerchief and saw her get pushed into a carriage without context (they could have been her bodyguards/household guards). I mean already I have an active dislike of the protagonist just from that in-progress intro based purely upon his behavior.

His character actually seems to be kind of a repugnant egotist and possible sociopath.

I'm really confused why he stole the apple. He works/lives in a tavern which serves food.

• Locked thread