Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

hey OP of the thread, i am a big fan of this game idea -- and i am actually a millionaire sultan of a micronesian island called tuptaluk, you probably have not heard of it but i have like 50 million dollars, and i am considering donating 500 thousand dollars to this game but i need to know if this game is going to have refrigerators in it for storing aged deli meats.

for the new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

in all seriousness OP in my downtime from running tuptaluk and bribing the UN i have tried to make an indie game myself and it is hard work. i appreciate what you guys are doing and i want to support you, but my advisor talsaksakmisemwi is just not having any of it. he sees this is as frivolous. i think i am supporting the arts, and i really like this concept. please respond ASAP.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

can someone get the villain op of this thread to respond to my serious business proposition re: deli meats and refrigerators. honestly i am starting to be a little bit insulted here. i am offering $250000 us dollars depending on how much i like the answer and i am actually being ignored, probably due to the OPs racial stereotypes against the good people of tuptaluk.

i am sure some of the veteran SA members remember my many charitable donations or the time when i got our nation to put the grenade logo up so you could see the somethingawful grenade from google earth for a week.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

OP why on earth didn't you guys just grab a copy of RPG Maker and crank out a little indie JRPG rather then asking people to put a quarter of a million loving dollars worth of faith in the studio that brought us Real Snowglobe?

i worked on the soundtrack for an rpg maker JRPG in the downtime from running tuptaluk, basically rpg maker is a piece of poo poo and you spend most of your time with rpg maker modding the base engines ruby scripting to make basic things you want to do possible, and even then it is horribly optimized and lags on good computers. you would be better off with unity or game maker or something.

• Locked thread