Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

hyperdevbox posted:

That being said, any trolls/poo poo talkers/haters will be put in the ignore list PERMANENTLY.

Are you Derek Smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Thermidon't

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I want a screenshot of this thread from OP's point of view
Where every post has the ignored user thing
gently caress you and your bad game devbox

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

OP as a French person l have to ask: why do you hate my country? Why must you sully the very soul of our great nation with this sub-moronic degenerate trash-fire farcical deplorable sick filth? What have we done to you? Why OP??

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Mais oui ! C'est très bien ça !

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Devbox no one in France is called Léonce or Armandine or Emérance you loving piece of poo poo

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Let's make this a goon project, I can provide hilariously French-accented voiceovers for all ze characters

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Mister Adequate posted:

Man I was reading through this getting more and more worried and then I see, right by the end, my name. I'm going to treasure this right here. :allears:

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Devbox I'm going to have to ask you to leave

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

This devbox guy is too good to be true

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Maybe we should invite devbox to the Star Citizen thread so he can learn about game development

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Lol, this hyperdevbox guy is such a oval office I'mp starting to wonder if we're being trolled.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I applaud the proper spelling of Tarte aux pommes.Thanks Fructidordevbox, you are a lot more hyper than the other devbox in my book.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Threads like this make me proud to be a somethingawful poster

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Ron if you're still reading this tell ur pathetic French CEO to suck my zizi from derrière

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Kelp Me! posted:

spoiler alert: he isn't

Merde alors !

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Lmao. Hyperdevbox managed to come up with something even more pathetic than Thermidor thanks to that referral program, I didn't think they could do it

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I'm delighted Hyperdevbox is still following this shambles of a thread

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Expressing mockeries is strictly forbidden in the French Republic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Ron la grenouille

• Locked thread