Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

pog boyfriend posted:

can someone get the villain op of this thread to respond to my serious business proposition re: deli meats and refrigerators. honestly i am starting to be a little bit insulted here. i am offering $250000 us dollars depending on how much i like the answer and i am actually being ignored, probably due to the OPs racial stereotypes against the good people of tuptaluk.

i am sure some of the veteran SA members remember my many charitable donations or the time when i got our nation to put the grenade logo up so you could see the somethingawful grenade from google earth for a week.

OP, I think it'd be in your best interests to reply to this man. I don't know if there's a more charitable man on this planet, and that's the God's honest truth. I, personally, can attest to the fact that Something Awful's grenade logo was indeed on Google Earth for an entire week, and God was it prominent. I'd never seen the grenade so clearly defined outside of SA's logo, to be honest. Pog has always been a generous investor, and I really don't think you're doing any service to yourself by ignoring him.

Pog is completely genuine, and I'm certain he could provide you with $250,000 if you just negotiated with him. It's a bit obscure, but Tuptaluk is fairly prosperous.

E: Grammar.

dionysian fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Jan 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread