Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

hyperdevbox posted:

There might be some connections to real historical events, but at the moment we are focusing more about the story of the two main characters and their adventures together.

The OP has a lot of choice posts in these threads, by this is my favorite part by far. Why would you go out of your way to advertise that you are setting your game in a specific time period, but then not make any connections to historical events in its storyline? I'm a huge history nerd and I love to throw my money away when it comes to things even vaguely historical, so this part just stood out like a sore thumb to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I am always game for long winded historical posts!

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I'm seeing a lot of lame new posts here and no awesome French Revolution effort posts. Time to storm the Bastille!

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Yeah, these history posts are fabulous. Thanks for the hard work, effort posts like these are what makes these forums worth the :10bux:

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dFIz5ZG4DQ&t=160s

Liberté, égalité, fraternité!

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I for one want to thank Ron for giving me a safe space on the internet to post and see Les Mis memes without fear of getting swirles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Gildiss posted:

God Bless This Mes

My most shameful typo :(

Hot Dog Day #82 fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Feb 6, 2017

• Locked thread