Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

TV dog Wishbone of PBS posted:

Mods please rename HDB into Foul Ole Ron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

The game jam game is more complete than the initial joke. :v:

That is a very good summation of the last 3-4 pages of posts, thank you

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Sole.Sushi posted:

Well Ron, you sure showed us; you've reached 1(ish) percent of your total goal. Truly, we "trolls" and "haters" have been vanquished.

Now that you have the high ground, any chance you'd deign to answer any of the questions I asked you? Or will you continue to lie and deflect like a poor man's Reagan?

raditts posted:

Why are you talking about Thermidor in the Fructidor thread, make a new thread if you wanna talk about that poo poo.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Ayn Marx posted:

Ron if you're still reading this tell ur pathetic French CEO to suck my zizi from derrière

spoiler alert: he isn't

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Sole.Sushi posted:

Because I think that the talent behind Fructidor deserves to know that some no-talent rear end-hat named Ron has created a shameless rip-off and is trying to cash in on people's ignorance. We can't have honest Goons being tricked into investing in a shameless cash-grab when Fructidor is 100% free.

EDIT: Hey Ron, just thought I'd let you know: the Chinese word for "dragon" is "long" or "lung", not "ron." While Japanese has distinct difficulty in pronouncing "L" as "R" due to the evolution of their language, Chinese doesn't you racist gently caress. While I'm at it, "ron" is one translation of the word "theory" from Japanese, but is more often translated as "argument, debate" or "controversy."

what the christ are you even talking about here

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

seriously though who the gently caress is still donating to that crater in the ground

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Vermain posted:

It's not uncommon for developers to repeatedly donate small amounts to themselves on Kickstarters/IndieGogo/whatever in order to give the impression of interest in a product.

I'm honestly not sure which is more sad

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I love that the referral rewards are totally random gadgets, and also that the first 2 tiers are Alibaba-grade junk

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Teikanmi posted:

Is this a thread where we lol at the op?

This is a thread to discuss the goon-made fun game Fructidor, not sure what you're talking about?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

well poo poo, I thought both admins and mods were immune to post reports.

Consider yourself warned Palpek :colbert:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Stealth, maybe?

WTF is AWR? Awkwardness?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Bogus Adventure posted:

Probably Awareness

nah, it doesn't seem like there's any awareness whatsoever over at HBD

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

don't sign your loving posts RON

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Wait is he really still actively trying to close the thread right now?

Awesome.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

well maybe if he wasn't probated Ron could explain himself :colbert:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Palpek posted:

*reopens thread*

To give you a hint on what's going on in the Mo-Mos' headquarters right now I give you the painting depicting what was going on when the jury was debating whether King Louis XVI is guilty or not:

tbh at a first glance I thought that was a painting of some kind of guillotine-powered tank and I would like to say that is a very novel idea!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Oh, we're back?

So once Ron gets off probation, do you think he will

a) continue stealth-closing the thread
b) come in here and ask that we stop re-opening the thread
c) come in here and berate all of us for hijacking the thread, etc.

Personally I think it's gonna be a, we've heard the last of Ron, but man it'd be funny if it was b or c.

e: gently caress YOU RON he closed the thread while I was typing this, the bastard

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I've created a new thread where the voice of the people can be heard uncensored!!!!!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809001

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Looks like they gave up on keeping the thread closed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

RIP hyperdevbox you were too good for these forums :(

• Locked thread