Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
I still want to know why you went with IGG instead of Kickstarter considering KS has a much larger reach, most people won't even bother looking at the game if it's under IGG, whether or not it's fair is irrelevant, it's just fact. Videogame projects have historically been much less successful on IGG, especially with the budget you're shooting for. Also, why $30 for the game? That's much more expensive than the typical buy-in for this type of game on a crowdfunding site. It's not in an "impulse" territory that many of these projects thrive on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

hyperdevbox posted:

I don't know why some people are getting the impression that we haven't released any games, and only did porting for Android...
Here is a list of the main titles we have developed:
  • Matchiiz
  • Indy 500 Arcade Racing
  • ExZeus
  • ExZeus 2
  • LoveCatch

How come I can't find these games on the Appstore.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
What? I thought there were rules on extending on IGG. The Labzero guys were saying they had to hit a certain percentage to be able to extend and rallied everyone to fund at least enough to satisfy the extension requirement. What happened to that?

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Well, HYPERDEVBOX does have a valid concern that people will not realize that HYPERDEVBOX didn't make the fruit game, especially since the original title has returned with the reference to fruit.

I can only imagine the chaos going on in the HYPERDEVBOX offices due to this thread.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
How can he close it if he's probated?

Also, it's around 11PM in Japan now. Quite the wild night he's having!

• Locked thread