Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure
It's been a crazy, surreal day. Night Trap is getting re-released and my little game Deathstate just launched on PS4. What is the world coming to??

PSN Store

To commemorate - have some keys, goons! (US only, atm, sorry)

2PC5-AGN4-AF82
46K7-KCNK-5RQJ
A6KR-KJN3-RL46
5DAQ-7PN4-48RB
AT3D-9ENA-2433

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure

Real hurthling! posted:

Ryugi chases mona away and gets him injured so he and you all can eat poo poo

Other than this part, I thought he was great. I liked his social link story and everything.

But that part was so rough, I was seriously wishing for a "loving shut up Ryuji!!!" Dialogue choice the whole time.

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure

haveblue posted:

I tried that Deathstate game that was given away last night, and it's neat. It's a sort of roguelike shooter- most of the time there's a huge horde of trash charging you, seeded with a few elite enemies that shoot patterns of bullets. You don't have control over aiming and firing- the character automatically shoots at the nearest enemy within range, so you're mostly positioning, dodging, and using spells/items; this makes me think this was originally designed as a phone game (not that there's anything wrong with that). The items and monsters all have fun little cosmic horror fluff descriptions and the stat upgrades are described as organs you ripped out of enemies and ate, so there's that.

The only real sore point so far is performance- it gets stuttery when there are too many bullet-shooting enemies nearby, which is unfortunate. I also wish there was a nav point or something to give you a hint as to where the exit is when time runs out and you have to rush back there, especially if you've already seen it and chose to keep exploring.

Props for the giant neon rotating skull on the splash screen, too.

Glad you're digging it!

We're in development on a patch right now that will try to address some of the performance problems, among other issues. Hopefully it'll be finished soon!

We're also working to nail down release outside of the US, including Canada. I'll follow up when we know more on that front.

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure
From always just numbers their sequels. If there's another Bloodborne coming, it'll be called Bloodborne 2. If it's not, it'll be a new ip.

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Besides, the ghost arm still happened.

Thank you Kojima for making that sentence coherent.

Yea this. Ghost arm is extremely sick, and ocelot still wanted to pretend it was going on. It was never retconned our.