Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

thebardyspoon posted:

Thank you for making me laugh I guess.

Fucks sake this is really annoying though. I have to send it back to get the money in like 7 days (less if I get an amazon gift card) and then maybe manage to get it from a reseller for more than it would have cost new. Or GAME if they have it in.

It's in stock on Amazon, at least in USA.

e: oh I guess from GAME that you're in the UK, sorry.

suuma fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jan 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

Bombadilillo posted:

Spirits Within was terrible and not interesting.

Prince of Persia was a blatant attempt at catching Pirates of the Caribbean lightning in a bottle again, with the only middle eastern person in the Prince of PERSIA movie being the villain. Way to go Gisney.

Ben Kingsley?

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

VideoGames posted:

She is truly wonderful as Miss Pauling in TF2 so that is to be expected!

I had to google this, and I just want to say that TF2 got really weird after I quit playing it in 2010 or so.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

Fuzz posted:

I've been mostly over Dark Souls since DS2. played the base campaign of 3, never played any of the DLCs after DS1's (which was awesome) but I loved the poo poo out of Bloodborne and really enjoyed the lore and style, but then again I'm a sucker for Cthulhu and steampunk.

I 100%'d DkS1 and played it for like 400 hours, but found DkS2 pretty boring and more or less got tired of DkS3 by the time I finished Anor Londo. Bloodborne was excellent but I think it mostly came down to it having its own style and not simply being More Dark Souls.

Dark Souls is great and good but 3 is just more of 1, at least for me. It doesn't do enough to really change up the style, which I think is why most people don't think 2/3 really stack up to 1. At the same time it's excellent, but it's just not exciting since it's more of the same. Hard to explain I think.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Is Dirt 4 anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
I've played Bloodborne for like 100 hours and been summoned once.

You can tell the game has a lot of players from all the messages/ghosts(?) of other players running around but I wouldn't say PS+ is required for it unless you really want to wait around and try to co-op each area.