Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The OP is really good this time around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Is Luka Luka Night Fever on FT

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Time to buy my 5th Miku game

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Man Phantom Pain is tits.

And Bloodborne is hard as poo poo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Phantom Pain isn't finished properly?

Don't spoil nothing still 3℅ in

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I got to the boss that drives on walls or something and said gently caress this game and this crab shape my hand is stuck in.

Peacewalker was fun I really should finish it BUT I CANT HAVE TWO ANALOG STICKS

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

homeless snail posted:

If you have a PS3, play the HD version!!

Damnit now I need a,ps3

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Midjack posted:

Or the PSP version on Vita.

I heard this doesn't support the 2nd stick

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Man do I love the c4 so much.

Nothing over here!
BOOM and his body goes flying past his couple of buddies watch from the doorway

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Wandle Cax posted:

You've heard a load of poo poo. You can assign the face buttons to the second stick.

Yessssssss

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What about Gex

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Kirios posted:

Guys, we're forgetting about Glover.

gently caress Glover

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Super Mario Sunshine is the better 64

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Those are good things too

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I love anime and video games

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Vigilante 8 fukkin owned

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
When I bought my PS4 I asked him if it was the OG or the Pro and he said the OG

Props to that Walmart man

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Bad Bitchez

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Nioh is crazy hard for me but I'm liking it more than Bloodborne. I cant get ANYWHERE in Bloodborne. I'm lucky if I can reliably make it to the bridge with the two wolfs.

That and I was real stoned earlier and was having fun seeing all the different stances and attacks in Nioh. That chain scythe is dope as hell.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

haveblue posted:

Yup. Guns and driving both got kind of obsoleted by the crazy matrix superhero poo poo you can do now.

It helps to think of it not as the fourth Saints Row game but as the third Crackdown game.

Haven't played an SR game since the first but that just grabbed my attention

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
To me BB is like a souls game because it is hard as poo poo and I'm real bad at it

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What even is MGS online in phantom pain?

Like do I get to battle cats and bust up their base and poo poo?

I still need to download that module apparently but that's on the back burner until I beat the campaign

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Do we have a thread devoted to Let It Die, can't seem to find it if we do? Downloaded it and have been having a decent amount of fun so far, though I expect the negative F2P aspects will start to show themselves eventually.

Also, since I literally just got my PS4 a week ago, what are some exclusives I should play? I've gotten Bloodborne, the Odin Sphere remake, infamous second son and first light, anything you guys recommend I pick up?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800474&pagenumber=52&perpage=40 let it die thread

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hell yeah more hell diving

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

8-bit Miniboss posted:

When you turn it on, Marshawn Lynch shows up and says, "Turn that poo poo on and run through a mufukka."

Hell yeah boost my NFL 2k17 into the stratosphere

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Can I plug in a mouse and keyboard into my PS4 and play overwatch with that

Wait can even play any PS4 game with that I swear I saw FF14 ask me if I wanted to use a mouse and keyboard

E: I wanna play OW but I hate fps controller controls it's just too slow :c

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Zaphod42 posted:

The PS4 can accept a keyboard and mouse. Almost no games support it because it gives you an advantage over controller, and people don't want to have to use mouse and keyboard.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753235853?page=3#post-58

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/02/overwatch-director-speaks-out-against-console-mousekeyboard-adapters/

You can buy a device called a XIM which lets you make a mouse and keyboard appear as a controller, and its considered massively cheating.

I'm going to assume that's considered cheating by Sony so don't so that right?

Dang

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hell yeah time to XIM

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I have to wait until this payday to get Nioh but I will and it will be good

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What's the story on the new PS+ games

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Nah I meant like are they good or a fart

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

RatHat posted:

What does turning down the light on the PS4 controller actually affect besides PSEye stuff? I guess the rare game that does motion tracking without the Eye, like Infamous?

Saves battery and doesn't blind you if your like me and plays with the control vertically sometimes

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
OK is there anyway to turn off button press and all that poo poo noises in Miku future tone I don't play these games to hear TISHH TISHH TISHTISHHYISHH all the time

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Thanks . I was going nuts and butts

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
How do I replay the tutorial in future tone I skipped it like a dumbass and after I fiddled with my sound settings to go away with the tish tish I uhh forgot that there is always some new type of goofy button thing.

I figured out the swipes and the things where you gotta hit 2 3 4 buttons at once but there are these like linked buttons that appear. One on each side with lighting between em

Normal mode does not gently caress around and it's also really loving weird playing Miku on a non handheld

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Omg Neru and Haku are in this omfg I haven't seen them since project diva on my PSP :3:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Yeah when I first started the diva series it was my first music game so I kept them on to for feedback but then I learned I loved the music so out they went

E: unrelated kid thing on a computer. My dad used to ALWAYS have echo on for our old win98 win2000 comps and when we finally got an XP comp he didn't bother and it drove me INSANE I was so used to hearing all the windows sounds with echoes.

He also only used the jungle pack or w/e turned your pointer icon into a ladybug or something awesome

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Feb 9, 2017

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

loudog999 posted:

So should I buy a Pro now that boost is out or not? I am in the beta. I went to a couple of places to get one today but they were sold out, don't know if I should try again tomorrow or not.

I mean if you got the cheddar sure why not get me one too

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Who is the artist for the score screen music in Future Tone

Song is called Doitagain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

kirbysuperstar posted:

Some youtube rip credits it to 円盤P (Enban-P)

Yeah I wanted to jam that at work but I was closing and forgot to check on an answer :c

E: that song is soooo good