Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

SiKboy posted:

Thats a hell of a way to start a sentence.

drat I'm glad I'm not the only one to think this, I can't be that broken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

untitled goose game

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Akuma posted:

why would they spend millions to "flex on Microsoft"?

They spend millions to hopefully make more millions. Flexing is just the excuse.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

like this

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I think I would really like A Short Hike more if the save function worked, because I don't know why it is so dn. glitchy. gotta try to do everything without backing out.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Read After Burning posted:

If Spiderman is a cop, he needs to arrest me for my backlog being too big!

yea I get big poops too

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

beep by grandpa posted:

are u all okay

doing pretty well, playing assassin's creed on the vita. It's... not great

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Read After Burning posted:

Liberation? Or the side-scrollers?

Liberation. Out of the three "semi-open world" games I played on the Vita (Gravity Rush, Uncharted, and this...and I guess the Need for Speed counts) it runs...very poorly. The only previous game I played in the series was the first one over a decade ago.

I made a post on resetera a couple weeks ago about how I don't want to buy any more games in 2022 (besides the PS Plus games, because my account is paid through 2023) and only try and play through my backlog. One day I will write it out and see how much stuff I have just waiting to play I haven't even touched for the PS3, PS4, and Vita.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

And they're all great!

Don't know when I'll ever play through all of them again though. Still have Y5 on the PS4 because I'll get that chicken (duck?) race trophy eventually.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

The Days Gone thread is pretty dead so I complain about little problems in Days Gone?

Why are the controls so jaaaaanky?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Sakurazuka posted:

So they fit in with the rest of the game

And I hate wolves.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Yeah many people have multiple accounts for different regions. My sister in-law has a Japanese account for her VNs for her Vita, I have a US and Taiwan account - sometimes you get sales in one region but not the other, etc. As long as they just have one primary console, and I just buy PSN cards, I haven't had a problem for 6 years.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Quantum of Phallus posted:

PS threads should be merged

call it PS9

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Inspector Hound posted:

Please drop the price of Stray to 9.99. Please, just for a day

Get Plus for a month, play and beat stray in a weekend (or three hours), and it pays for itself.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Inspector Hound posted:

Hmm, there are a few other games on there I'd plow through/get sick of in a day, that might be worth it. Does Callisto Protocol work on PS4?

They are really pushing that new ps plus system, it's kind of hard to find the free games each month with all the ads they put up for it.

The best part of the new plus has been many of the 2-3 hour games from Annapurna, et al they have on there. I've gotten several plats this year from that:

Artful Escape
I Am Dead
The Gardens Between
Virginia

Are ones I would probably never buy myself but they are perfect for this service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Well I'm glad I didn't bite the bullet on rollerdrome. will enjoy playing that next month