Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Attitude Indicator posted:

Ya, looks like a generic ubisoft game but made by a developer with a somehow worse track record.

Cosign, don't get the hype for this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Thank you Sony

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

Yeah it's feeling like a bug then because he made a hole for it but it didn't drop down.

That bugged for me literally yesterday. His tail was stuck on the wall for ages.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I didn't look anything up but it took me AGES to figure it out. I could see the tail clipping against the wall and then the narrator tells you you should be climbing the tail so I figured there was something going wrong.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

No spoilers plz 😇👍

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Just finished Dark Souls 3

My life is meaningless

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pierson posted:

is it true I can just plug a headset into the PS4 controller and have sound come via that?

Yep, it's a standard headphone input.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It's also like HL3 in that it's never coming out

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ImpactVector posted:

Does anyone have recommendations for couch co-op games? Preferably ones that either aren't also on Steam or at least have more stuff or play better on the PS4.

There aren't many good ones. Diablo 3 is the big one. Any of the lego games.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Black Ops3 also has a poo poo load of couch co-op

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yeah the first time someone died for me was a fall and it was disgusting.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Very late 2018 at the earliest. If it ever comes out. Which I don't think it will.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

That said you should be fine. Running your controller wired to the ps4 would probably give you better sound

I don't think this is true at all. The output is Bluetooth from the PS4 so plugging it in to the USB ports doesn't make a difference.

verbal enema posted:

Man Phantom Pain is tits.

Probably one of my favourite games ever. I know it's not finished properly but it has some of the best third person gameplay I've ever experienced. The subsistence missions , few as they are, are some of my favourites in any game ever.

Also there's some levels (in particular a late game one on Mother Base) that are the amazing.

Great great game.

Quantum of Phallus fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jan 17, 2017

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

The new DS4s actually transmit data via USB when plugged in. Plus aftermarket wired controllers

Forgot about that. Good point. I wonder if they handle Audio over USB.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Oh my godddddddddd

See this is exactly what I was talking about when I asked is the game funny cos this scene is hilarious to me.

Super No Vacancy posted:

its called yakuza "0"

They Called the Sixteenth (?) Yakuza Game Yakuza 0

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Amazon have Yakuza €20 cheaper than GameStop 🤔🤔🤔

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Just quotin' this for a new page cos I've watched it about ten times today. It's like something Adult Swim would produce.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

8-bit Miniboss posted:

I'll be honest. The first thing that popped into my head in this sequence was Xavier: Renegade Angel.

Hahah! Yes! Me too.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FXIlzYBbJE

Game looks great.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Next Tuesday

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Beastie posted:

Is there a site that lets me access my clips and pics?

Xbox has a site that's not Microsoft owned that allows you to type in a gamer tag, see vids and make gifs and such.

Nope. Console only.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I played them last week and they do NOT hold up as well as people think they will.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Why is our thread icon poo poo now 🤔

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

All these Playstation games and people taking about mario games from 59 years ago smdh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

fit em all up in there posted:

How is the Bioshock collection? Good for $60 ?

If you've already played the Bioshock series on PC I wouldn't bother. They're not massive improvements over the originals. If you only played them on PS3 then maybe. I wouldn't pay $60 though

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Just ordered Yakuza 0 😍👍

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

If you want a good laugh, check out the AV clubs review of Gravity Rush 2. I'm not gonna link it cos I think AV CLub is garbage.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Electromax posted:

(As an aside, why are you still reading reviews of a website you think is garbage?)

I just saw the headline on twitter, someone I follow posted the "anime bullshit" thing.

I didn't actually read it, I just rolled my eyes at the headline.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It's gonna sell well. I'm not getting it but there's massive hype for it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Fair play to Sony on TLG, there's no way they can get back development costs on something that took like a decade to make.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Holy Moly

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Playstation 4: Adults shouldn't be behaving like this

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I'm 7

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The mocap for that took 7 years and $400 million

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

When somebody said what PS1 game is better than some dumb mario game , nobody mentioned Metal Gear Solid 1

smh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Can we still like Knackuza

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Also Crash has a gimmick where you can't see where you're going.

That's not really a gimmick, it's more they couldn't make it any other way, the game only renders what's on screen due to memory limitations so the ultra low draw distance is how it even ran on PS1.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

socialsecurity posted:

Fun but janky with fps drops.

Like ever EDF game ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Beastie posted:

Funny story, I was stoked for the sale so I didn't notice that Ico and Shadow of the Colossus were PS3 only. Had to ask for a refund, which was done in like 5 minutes through a chat box. Funds were added back into my wallet. Now I have some money for a rainy day.

Shoulda bought a PS3 tbh.