Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I finally got a PS4 for my birthday! (And also so dad can watch sports with VUE so it's technically his! :v:)

What sort of games should I buy to start off with (considering budget and all)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Also am I missing out much by not having multiplayer added in the payment package?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

So how good is Dragon Age Inquisition compared to Witcher 3, which I have on my laptop?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Godamnit why won't my Bloodborne patch ever finish downloading? Every other minute or something I get notified that it can't complete the update.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Super No Vacancy posted:

are you currently in an online game or party with somebody you have a nat conflict with
Nope. This is literally the first game I've installed on my console. Why wouldn't I have harddrive space? I'm not even trying to use multiplayer.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Why the hell can't I watch Red Sox games on NESN through the Playstation VUE sports service? Can I online?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Ever since a brownout (from a windy day) yesterday my PS4 hasn't been showing up on my TV screen. It's connected to an audio reciever via HDMI1, and while the PS4 turns on there's only a blue screen on. When I try to reboot it (seven seconds press) nothing happens on the screen. It's usually worked just fine. It's my father's PS4 (Vue Service and all) and he isn't home till tomorrow to troubleshoot it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Hooray I fixed it! NOW I can marathon Bloodborne a few days late of Halloween! :v: