Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

fridge corn posted:

Not much gameplay to go on in that trailer. Swinging briefcases and making ladders I hope theres more to it than that

Check the Japanese version of the trailer. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Dewgy posted:

Did anything ever come of this thing not exactly being legal? I recall something about the emulator not being properly licensed for commercial use.

The original license was for the emulator to not be used for commercial purposes. The lead developer made an adjustment to the license without input from any of the other developers who provided code to the emulator to be able to sell it to Capcom. After the news came out, everyone involved ditched the project and forked the project to a new one called FinalBurn Neo.

Edit: As far as Capcom and the stick itself, the product page is still up with it's projected release date still clearly posted. FinalBurn Alpha is also still on the page.

8-bit Miniboss fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jun 4, 2019

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

I love Judgment. It’s just a great evolution of the Yakuza formula.