Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
Did Netflix remove the ability to hit the options button to check your video quality and then not replace it with anything?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

All security is theater, we are just sitting here waiting for the asteroid

LIFE

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

katkillad2 posted:

There's like one major release left for the 3DS with no announcements of anything.

Exactly

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

The switch should be a handheld with an optional chromecast-type streaming device for TV. This solves like every problem with it, and they already proved they have the tech to stream without lag with the Wii U.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

I wonder how much more expensive the Switch had to become to enable Count Balls to exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

Bad Company 2 Vietnam was like the biggest effort DLC I've ever seen in a shooter. That would have been it's own game now.

God please give me a BC2 complete edition remaster. :pray: Everything about that game was bliss.

Yeah that was a good game, good dlc, good time