Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Texans are going to get killed by the patriots.

Seahawks are going to lose to the falcons almost certainly but it will be close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
nfl memes

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I'll provide the memes from here on out

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
"meme culture" is destroying society in much the way the Lions are destroying my will to live, in that it is a slow inevitable process that likes to gently caress with me along the way.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

C-Euro posted:

"meme culture" is destroying society in much the way the Lions are destroying my will to live, in that it is a slow inevitable process that likes to gently caress with me along the way.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Black Sunshine posted:

There was definitely some bizarre playcalling early in the game but yeah it wouldn't have mattered anyway. No way we were winning any playoff game (maybe even any game period) w/o Carr.

I've heard other forums mention getting Wade Philips as DC but it's probably just the usual fan-talk bullshit. One thing that is cool though is that the NFL has been put on notice. The Raiders are back. We look a lot more attractive for good coaching staff and solid FA's looking to win w/o having to overpay a lot for them.

Amazing season, so happy to have been along for the ride and it reignited my love for football.

gently caress the Pats, Steelers and Chiefs

god bless

In addition to Phillips, I heard Fangio is leaving the Bears. Yes pls.

Blitz7x posted:

What if KNj is responsible for turning Amerson and Perry Riley Jr around

I'd credit Marcus Robinson and Sunseri fist. Two accomplished assistants.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Well, hawks made it through the first round so my expectations have already been pretty well beaten, I guess the last Lions game wasn't the benchmark I thought it would be.

C-Euro posted:

Pretty sure you can fix this by consuming more Official NFL Wild Card Memes

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
rawls having the best game of his life coming off an injury

richardson channeling odell

baldwin catching a ball with his butt

seattle is the harlem globetrotters of football

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
poo poo...we got rid of LWB but we weren't prepared for the thousands of "12's" flooding here now to give their hot takes on how great the hawks are.

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

CyberPingu posted:

poo poo...we got rid of LWB but we weren't prepared for the thousands of "12's" flooding here now to give their hot takes on how great the hawks are.

Pretty much everyone in Seattle thinks the team is awful this year, they've been kinda spoiled the last 5 or 6 years.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Marvin Jones will never escape one-and-done.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

CyberPingu posted:

Yes the "12s" give hottakes :rolleyes:

Next caller?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

warcrimes posted:

In addition to Phillips, I heard Fangio is leaving the Bears. Yes pls.

I'd credit Marcus Robinson and Sunseri fist. Two accomplished assistants.

God bless Sal Sunseri

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

CyberPingu posted:

He still isn't banned.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Downer-post inbound: My dad was born in '52 and was diagnosed with stage 1 prostate cancer last summer. Had his prostate removed that fall, clean bill of health, doctors say everything looks good. Despite all that I am 100% convinced he will die before Detroit wins a Super Bowl. Get me in a bad enough mood and I'd revise that to say "before Detroit wins a playoff game". Lived in Michigan his whole life too! At least he got to see his Spartans win a Big Ten title and a Rose Bowl in recent years.

No this doesn't come from this loss, it's something I've wondered for a few years but this was the first time I've ever had to really consider the mortality of a parent and :smith:

E: Also my mom was born in late '57 so she technically hasn't been alive for a Lions title, but she's at least healthy as far as I know.

If it makes you feel better, you, me and everyone we know will also die before the Lions win a Super Bowl

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Any texans fan that felt hope after watching that game is just :lol: .

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Henchman of Santa posted:

If it makes you feel better, you, me and everyone we know will also die before the Lions win a Super Bowl

Also fans of the Browns, Jags, and most other teams.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Sickening posted:

the only thing I hope for is that I get to see Clowney put Brady on his rear end at least once

other than that we're hosed

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Texans going to the Super Bowl Patriots are frauds. So are the Cowboys.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Hey guys,

Miami could still win today.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

What if KNj is responsible for turning Amerson and Perry Riley Jr around

Not worth it. Out the door with him.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

A Man and his dog posted:

Hey guys,

Ajayi gonna eat today.

Also I can't say Ajayi without sounding like Toungey from Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5aciMK8oOg

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I hate 12s but gently caress The Falcons.

I'm so conflicted

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
nfl memes

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

somebody please just beat the packers

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Hey guys,

I hope we do win but we're going from playing in the south florida heat with steelers puking in the endzone and big ben hobbled to playing in pittsburgh with a healthy ben and according to the weather report it "feels like 1"

there's a good chance it will be like that episode of flipper where ben roethlisberger rapes flipper

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

CyberPingu posted:

Lol there aren't even hundreds of posters

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
just want to give a hearty lol at how terrible the Lions are. how you made the playoffs with such a poo poo team who will ever know, but you got to display how terrible you were in front of everyone, enjoy the off season

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

R.D. Mangles posted:

somebody please just beat the packers

That and beating Tom Brady are the sole reasons for the Giants continued existence.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Do it ironically posted:

just want to give a hearty lol at how terrible the Lions are. how you made the playoffs with such a poo poo team who will ever know, but you got to display how terrible you were in front of everyone, enjoy the off season

You gotta up your game son

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/817947800122048514

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
lions are so terrible players retire because they hate themselves for being losers, too bad sanders and megatron couldn't have been on a good team

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

seiferguy posted:

Lions had one of the worst DVOAs this season. How they got into the playoffs is a mystery.

I think Chandler Catanzaro turning into a pumpkin this year had something to do with it.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
https://twitter.com/SpikeFriedman/status/818150445575118848

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Hey guys,

about that

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Sickening posted:

I don't even care, I got to see them win a playoff game for the third time in five years so I'll take it. It had been since 1992 since the city of Houston had seen a football playoff win so this has been nice

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/818200250477182976

sums up my feelings perfectly

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Pretty much. Dolphins are good in good shape if you can get most of your guys back healthy next year and spend a draft filling out the back seven.

They're in a pretty good place, all told.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Cheer up Dolfans, at least your wet fart ending to the season happened a week later than usual.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Injuries suck. Wish Tannehill and the other broken Fins had been able to play today. Hope that Moore was actually OK and this wasn't a lesser Colt McCoying.

Pit@K.C. should be entertaining, and ideally both teams end up unscathed and can give the Pats a tough game in that potential CG.

Steelers/Chiefs winner
Falcons
Texans

Giants
Cowboys

Meteor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The Lions won more playoff games in 1957 than they have since 1957.

• Locked thread