Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Thomas Rawls could be such a monster if we blocked more consistently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Don't forget that one team that beat Dallas twice.

Losses are transitive. The Browns beat the Chargers and can definitely beat the Chiefs.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bip Roberts posted:

Chicago is bad but Philly and Minnesota are mid range and Houston, Detroit, and Seattle were all playoff teams. That's not an easy stretch of 6 games and 7 if you include the Giants.

Houston, Detroit, and Seattle are very bad playoff teams who are only there because someone has to be.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

My god :vince:

Sian Welby is fiiine. :wom:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

BobbyK posted:

How do you watch football for the past few months and think GB has a porous Oline? Everything is about how he holds the ball for 9 seconds every pass play.

A A Ron isn't the only one holding for 9 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

seiferguy posted:

I honestly don't know what the "best" site is for grading o-line play (if such a site exists) so if there's a good one, I'm all ears. I'm assuming it costs money.

In the meantime, I'm just gonna post some Bradley Sowell play so everyone understands the type of offensive line play I'm used to:

https://twitter.com/deionmarco/status/776072116135399424

El es basura.

• Locked thread