Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
There's no way the finals of this don't end up as yet another Dunne/Andrews match, right

They're the only two guys in the bracket with any heat outside of the UK scene at all except for maybe Bate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Benne posted:

Given the emphasis on character work and storylines (much more than the CWC), I wonder if this whole thing is a backdoor pilot to an eventual UK show.

I certainly hope so, because I need to see more of T-Bone.

Rumors are that's exactly what it is, specifically to kill the World of Sport reboot in the cradle because WWE is lovely like that

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

The_Rob posted:

Everyone should watch Hero vs End in PWG. That match rules.

Also Tommy vs. ZSJ, especially if you didn't like Sabre in the CWC because most of the match is Tommy kicking the snot out of him

NickRoweFillea posted:

You're boolin if you don't want Dunne/Cesaro

I'm sure the match would be good because they're both great, but idk if Dunne's bullying would be believable on a guy who's got 8 inches and like 50 pounds on him

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Doesn't ICW have TV?

• Locked thread