Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Watching Night 2. Andrews vs Dunne was really really good. I think Andrews and Wolfgang are my favorites. I had never seen any of these dudes (Neville excepted of course).

E: any good Mark Andrews matches I can check out on Youtube?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yeah, WCPW and TNA. Big admission from the former company of "sting was sleeping in the desert for 12 years"

E: I filled out the survey. I think the back half of who you've seen live and who you want to is I think maybe intended for people who don't live 5000 miles from Blackpool.

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jan 18, 2017

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I put the new roster of people I hadn't seen and the whole presentation in the small ballroom being so unique compared to all the arena shows they do for the main roster.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I didn't put this on the survey, but I thought they used William Regal really well, knowing he can't take a bump or anything. Having him shove Dunne through the curtain after his attack on day 2 after scolding him on day 1. Still got the "he's the tough face guy who will rough up the faces". Also I loved that his complaint wasn't that Dunne cheated or disrespected the tournament or anything, but that Regal had spent six months arranging things and Dunne was trying to make him waste his time.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yeah it was done really well. Here's the clip if you haven't seen it:
https://youtu.be/wdcGHD2Xmj0
Nigel asks why he'd do something like that on the biggest stage of his career, HHH chuckles and walks past saying "make a name for yourself kid", and then Regal chases him down and lights into him. Also worth noting is 1:21 in this video where Regal, who is of course a master at this, switches from concerned and sympathetic to homicidal in about 5 frames of video.

• Locked thread