Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

It's pretty hosed that a country not part of the United kingdom is in this tournament imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Tyler Bate is cool and he looks like Shia Labeouf if he joined the Vaudevillains

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

That was rad

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Hey d'ya know, how's Wolfie?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Finn was here yesterday too y'all

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I haven't heard Michael Cole this enthused in years

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Yesssss what a show

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

The first two weeks of wrestling for 2017 have been incredible

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

...This final was good but no way was it as good as Ibushi/TJP.

That was the semi-final yo

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

No Irish Need Imply posted:

What is Blue Peter?

It was a kids show that was big in the 70's/80's/90's so anybody over the age of 30 thinks it was the greatest thing ever and a "British institution" but nobody watches it or cares about it anymore.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

keevo posted:

I don't know if this has been said yet but that Pete Dunne kid is a really good heel.

Yep, I had genuine dislike for him. Dude has that arrogant bully thing down to a tee.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Let's go Wolfgang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

It is bizarre to me that Wolfgang is only 30 because he looks like a 47 year old

• Locked thread