Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
That special was horrible. Bracketology for the CWC was really good at getting me to know the guys, and that's what I was expecting.

I hope they do a "meet the competitors" video like for CWC though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHrzSWOorVk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

The_Rob posted:

It's always crazy to me that WWE can throw together an angle like this so quickly and make everyone care. Yet they have a million hours every week on raw and they do nothing.

It's a fresh matchup in a high stakes match. If they did this on Raw it would be some match combination we have seen at least a dozen times and nobody would care.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Ishin posted:

:lol: Nude belt.

God, that belt looks so weird on him while surrounded by 4 fully clothed men.

• Locked thread