Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Astro7x posted:

That special was horrible. Bracketology for the CWC was really good at getting me to know the guys, and that's what I was expecting.

Agreed. I was really hoping for a more in-depth intro for each guy. I still don't really know any of them from that special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It all feels very thrown together and rushed. Maybe if they had spent 6 months planning it or something it would have been a bit more diverse geographically.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I like Danny Burch more after one match in this tournament than I have after all of his NXT appearances. Let this dude and his Lou Thesz body type shine, WWE!

Was also very surprised by Devlin being a heel. I thought that with all of the Balor mentions he'd be a little baby Balor, but he's smug enough and his head is large enough that he comes off really great as a douche bag heel.

Ganso Bomb fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jan 15, 2017

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

keevo posted:

I don't know if this has been said yet but that Pete Dunne kid is a really good heel.

Seriously. He has a unique charisma about him that the rest of the field did not. He also just looks like a crazy/creepy little troll who will literally do anything to anyone if it helps his own career. I really wound up liking him more and more throughout the weekend.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I really found myself liking Wolfgang and I'm not totally sure why. I think it may be because he kind of looks like a dumpy version of a wrestler you'd see at a flea market but can actually go and is fun to watch.

• Locked thread