Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chedranian Girl
Sep 15, 2008

IS THAT A WEAPON?
I just discovered this show after someone I follow on Twitter (because they draw gorgeous Yuri on Ice fanart) drew some art of Nino and Jean, so there's at least a little bit of buzz around it. Honestly haven't heard of it anywhere else though and was really happy to find a (admittedly little) thread here! I just ploughed through the series so far - I started on the dub (Jean's dub is *perfect* imo), and had to switch to subs after ep 7 which is usually a bit jarring to me but I'm so invested it really didn't matter. Really, really great stuff. I'm glad I gave it a go after reading the summary on Wikipedia and thinking it sounded like the dullest thing ever. Champing at the bit of the next ep now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chedranian Girl
Sep 15, 2008

IS THAT A WEAPON?
I'd buy the hell out of a couple of acca patches for my jacket if they existed.

• Locked thread