Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I forgot we had this thread until now, but I blew through this in the last couple days and man what a ride. I love the soundtrack, every character was great, and even the "villain" of it was understandable. I also like that it was generally a defense of civil servants. The twist on Nino's boss actually caught me by surprise. The ending was maybe a little too tidy and Lotta perhaps a little too precious, but it's nice to have something hopeful and uncomplicated.

I'm a bit sad for my friend Jean that he was turned down, but he still has best boy Nino. Much as I'll miss the show, its length was just right, and I hope someone picks it up for US distribution.

PS Don't get on 10 AM snack squad's bad side.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Aug 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread