Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Next time: It's a whole different story from the others. WIll he be okay?
:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

OnimaruXLR posted:

Is it weird that I was shocked and refreshed by a character in an anime being attracted to an pretty looking older woman?

I mean I probably shouldn't be since this is the last thing from the typical poo poo, but still I was like "HOLY poo poo SOMEONE WITH FUNCTIONAL EYES AND A NON-WARPED SET OF VALUES"

Well I mean there's always SDF Macross!

It really is nice, even with the cloak and dagger stuff the series is very pleasant and comfortable.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

It's interesting to watch all of the political tension on Jean's side of things while Lotta is obliviously leading a culture war against the royals.
This show makes me wish I lived somewhere with a cafe.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Added to the montly order.

The tension in this episode totally got me to let my guard down before the twist at the end. Is it next week yet? :(

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Lots of Jean appreciation this week, I really like that Mauve is able to adapt to the situation here.
WHERE IS NINO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Even with the animation budget visibly tightening they managed to wrap up the season so well.

• Locked thread