Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Dunban posted:

Can't say that I care about Ape Escape, but whatever, it's the first run of the marathon, so I'll watch it.

The first one is the best game on the PlayStation, and the second is great too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I like the earnest, outdated internet humor.

EDIT: this is a smaller room isn't it?

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Little Mac posted:

Dsdad with that pop off
Blowing out the levels.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I hate that the schedule doesn't have blocks anymore. Also how good is the first DMC for speedrunning?

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Trash Boat posted:

Just got off work, any particularly noteworthy runs (besides Shovel Knight as I can see at the top of the page)?

MegaMan race is dece

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

abraxas posted:

I've (surprisingly) enjoyed all runs so far with maybe the exception of Mario Kart which was a bit dull, probably because they had to get last minute backup commentators.
No the Mario Kart race was dull because 5 laps apiece of every track with zero interaction with anything on screen is incredibly dull. Commentary was decent and did what they could.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I'll take it over Pokemon, and this is a great commentary team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Teikanmi posted:

the guy playing final fantasy keeps pulling his shirt collar and wiping his left hand on his knee over and over and over

You get sweaty and clammy doin stuff like this.

• Locked thread