Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Accordion% is neat. Hoping for a compilation at the end, since it said part 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

This Kalimba game looks pretty rad, and the run is both chill and impressive. And I think that's the dev on Skype.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Did something happen with SEUM? I'm seeing SEUM is supposed to start in 10 minutes, then Salt and Sanctuary (in about an hour from now).

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Demicol posted:

The runner got sick so it's been delayed, from what I hear.

https://twitter.com/GamesDoneQuick/status/818452271537254400

Ah okay thanks, I didn't hear it on commentary, and twitter isn't my strong suit so I missed it, appreciate the info.

Paul Zuvella posted:

has there been any stupid drama and dumb goony bullshit this year?

That's really what I only care about at this point.

I think the other thread might be more appropriate, but there's been some drama with one of the couch people being banned.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I'm not loving the runner in this game, but the couch is pretty good.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Was/Is that Medibot on the couch behind Studio? I'm recognizing the voice, I think.

Also, can't donate, but greetings from Greece, Studio!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Surprised the VC run was so praised, "normal" VC is pretty dead with all the glitches. I presume that the No ACE stipulation helps.

Watching the VOD now and it's pretty entertaining, he's explaining the stuff well, and manages to be amusing while doing it.

• Locked thread