Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Casu Marzu posted:

Wisconsin is such a backwater that I legit have family at Christmas that was talking about how they were going to make their semi annual 4 hour drive to Madison so they could go to ~~~That Fancy Store Trader Joes and Whole Paycheck (lololol get it?)~~~~ :negative:

All rural areas are backwater and if it takes them 4 hours to get to Madison that is really rural

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
Well I thought it'd be a bit less cringeworthy than this.

I'm bracing for all the mongo...I mean middle aged loser... hot takes tomorrow about how the receiving corps going on a boat ride somehow doomed this game.

gently caress.

Ahh well.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
This was a good game at half!!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Grittybeard posted:

I honestly wonder if he's in any danger at all with a new GM coming in.

Obviously less than he would have been if GB lost this game.

I really doubt it, Fat Mike has his shortcomings but realistically who are we going to get that's better

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Giants should have been killing us in the short passing game, horrible playcalling on their part.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Intruder posted:

"NYC sucks after a day or two"

- Guy who lives in Wisconsin

Intruder posted:

I saw Times Square, what's left?

- guy who lives in Wisconsin

God drat did that strike a nerve

Samara
Jan 6, 2011

quote:

Deposited $150 at Mt Gox to try this Bitcoin thing out.

Stolen 6 days later. Really enjoyed my time there.

Helpful? Please donate - being this retarded ain't cheap!

Samara Investments
Basement Suite #101
Mom's House, Hometown FL
USAAA+

Casu Marzu posted:

Wisconsin is such a backwater that I legit have family at Christmas that was talking about how they were going to make their semi annual 4 hour drive to Madison so they could go to ~~~That Fancy Store Trader Joes and Whole Paycheck (lololol get it?)~~~~ :negative:

Wow because places like Whitefish Bay and Brookfield are filled with Ivy League educated doctors and lawyers and businesspeople.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
odb is probably running kick returns so his total yards look respectable.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Los Angeles does not suck after 3 days.

It sucks afterb3 minutes. But there is still a ton of poo poo to do here.

Also Paris, Rome, Venice, Shanghai, Beijing, Sydney... dude real.cities with millions of people are great.

Green Bay just sucks. gently caress that place and the football team.

nah they're poo poo after you check out their museums

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I live in Madison and it's okay, but lol at anyone who thinks it holds a candle to a real city.

Yeah, I like Madison enough but I'm just taking advantage of relatively cheap rent to save up enough cash to move to somewhere actually Good and Cool.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Guys, what is the best sports radio station in New York that takes fan calls? I cannot loving wait to hear Giants fans freaking out about BOATGATE

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Yeah that really got him going.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Can we make the Cowboys go on a boat this week?

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Samara posted:

Wow because places like Whitefish Bay and Brookfield are filled with Ivy League educated doctors and lawyers and businesspeople.

lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I don't live in NYC so not really but I'm laughing at the absurdity of it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

lol

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

The Unnamed One posted:

Tom is getting another ring, I guess

coughlin took the giants' anti-patriot magic items with him when he left

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

surf rock posted:

Guys, what is the best sports radio station in New York that takes fan calls? I cannot loving wait to hear Giants fans freaking out about BOATGATE

http://player.radio.com/listen/station/wfan-sports-radio-66am-1019fm-ny

i think the real fireworks will be tomorrow, though

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I live in Madison and it's okay, but lol at anyone who thinks it holds a candle to a real city.

ya except everyone i know that moved there, especially if they went to UW, seems to think they "made it" and are real insufferable about living there

doubly so if they now live in middleton

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
OBJ is about to get destroyed in the NY media. This offseason is going to be pretty rough.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Top Hats Monthly posted:

To be fair it's a pretty dumb take. Like, you need at least half a year to discover all the reasons NYC sucks I'd imagine.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Casu Marzu posted:

gently caress Trader Joe's

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Madison is the perfect size of city to love in, and it's near enough to O'Hare and MPLS to travel to wherever you want to go

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Casu Marzu posted:

Yeah, I like Madison enough but I'm just taking advantage of relatively cheap rent to save up enough cash to move to somewhere actually Good and Cool.

Yeah. I mean. It's better than loving Fond du Lac, but it's still a pretty boring place overall.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Eli's "getting sacked" face is the only reason I can stomach Giants games

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
NYC is garbage compared to Chicago god bless

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Petite Dinklage posted:

Madison is the perfect size of city to love in, and it's near enough to O'Hare and MPLS to travel to wherever you want to go

Yeah but the Korean food is mediocre and there's not a single decent shawarma in town.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

man i feel bad for the giants somehow

sorry guys :(

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The only place that sucks after 3 days is Vegas.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I like the stories coming out of Toronto about their real estate. Like houses going for a million over asking price when it's just some lovely 3/1 duplex in a crappy neighborhood.

Yeah once they imposed the foreign owner tax on Vancouver real estate, all the Chinese money laundering investment shifted to Toronto and everyone has their heads so far up their asses because they've never personally experienced a bubble burst or high interest in their lifetimes.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh, hey tiki barber. i guess that's what you're down to at this point.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
my opinions of madison:

UW students are insufferable

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

Madison is the perfect size of city to love in

ill love you in any city u want

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

why the gently caress is OBJ returning kicks

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

ya except everyone i know that moved there, especially if they went to UW, seems to think they "made it" and are real insufferable about living there

doubly so if they now live in middleton

Well they made it out of ShitVille Wisconsin and to poo poo City Wisconsin.

So they are proud.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Casu Marzu posted:

Yeah but the Korean food is mediocre and there's not a single decent shawarma in town.

Check out the Fresca Mediterranean place in Middleton

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

PupsOfWar posted:

coughlin took the giants' anti-patriot magic items with him when he left

Hopefully he brings them back to the Jags

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Soothing Vapors posted:

ill love you in any city u want

-SV's wife

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
As a Detroiter, the following cities are really cool.

- Toronto
- Parts of Chicago
- Parts of Buffalo
- Montreal
- Nashville
- Pittsburgh

Here are some bad cities

- Cleveland
- Cincinnati
- Columbus
- Indianapolis

Here's the worst "city"