Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Chinatown posted:

are black people allowed into Lambeau Field?

i mean other than the players

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

yeah they all suck after 2-3 days

bad opinions by a poster known to be full of them

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

troofs posted:

I'm so glad I'm not watching this at a bar so I don't have to deal with some fatso in a Shockey jersey drunkenly screaming about how the GIANTS NEED TO HAVE CLASS LIKE THE FUCKIN YANKEES

there was one of these in the hotel lobby when i went to pick up food except it was a manning jersey, which i admit detracted a bit

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I live in Madison and it's okay, but lol at anyone who thinks it holds a candle to a real city.

ya except everyone i know that moved there, especially if they went to UW, seems to think they "made it" and are real insufferable about living there

doubly so if they now live in middleton

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Yeah. I mean. It's better than loving Fond du Lac, but it's still a pretty boring place overall.

but what about the beautiful hamlet of North Fond du Lac

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

Is U Minnesota better than U Wisconsin in anything? Macroeconomics is the only thing that comes to mind

hockey and number of women from north dakota that give sloppy head

e: and not being in a state that wants to take all of their money away

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Errant Gin Monks posted:

This sounds promising.

What do North Dakota women look like?

fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Chinatown posted:

lol no i was just gonna post about aaron rogers and how hes gay like the rest of hollywood

are you a washington fan because every one of those could not stop talking about how he was gay and he was supposed to come out but instead made jason collins do it because he was too successful or whatever

• Locked thread