Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hahaha :sbahj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Schwack posted:

lol the close replay shows a clear pushoff

nfl officials are poo poo

hail marys get scrappy every time, even when it's real referees making the call.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Nervous posted:

I figure 4th quarter Eli has 8 points in him. But can you keep the Packers from scoring again?

the vaunted giants secondary forgot to not let a guy get behind them on a hail mary sooo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i wish hdtv didnt exist so i didnt have to see the detail of joe buck's lovely Little Beard

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i really hope the packers win by more than a td so i dont have to hear loving bellyaching over a pushoff on a 50 yard hail mary where the entire secondary lost track of the ball.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

old man peppers just blowing right by ereck flowers

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Petite Dinklage posted:

Should have just named the movie "Boston Fahking Strong" ffs

one of my friends told me about how he went back to boston for christmas a couple years ago and got nostalgic hearing a guy say "mah, you fahkin retahd, the cah's over heah!"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

methinks kickoffs landing at the packers 10 isnt working out super hot for the giants.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jesus, did the giants forget that the packers have a pretty good pass game or something

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

31 just got burnt in a straight up slant twice in a row.

he's gonna get burnt a lot more, probably.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

giants are just suckin rear end all over right now

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sensebaugh was playing the ball 100%

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

got any sevens posted:

A a ron forbids skimpy girls near him, they disgust him.

if its not a playbook or an insurance commercial, aaron is not interested

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

big money big clit posted:

This commentary is dumb as hell.

so's posting "hell yeah, boat party" before your playoff game, to be fair.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wilderthanmild posted:

Oh poo poo, they are bringing back the Pro Bowl skills competition?

I did not know this. This is great.

hell yeah, it's on a different day, too, so you won't get tricked into watching the lovely rear end pro bowl

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ty montgomery has never even BEEN ON a boat.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/818250132416327681

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

got any sevens posted:

Holy poo poo fwd progress on that is a terrible call

not calling the giants player twisting ty montgomerys head like he's a bud light is, too, tbh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

got any sevens posted:

Is there a player who was into poprocks?

if i were to hazard a guess, joe flacco?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rip giants

press e to pay respects

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol what?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Samara posted:

I'm curious....what is there to hate about GB? Nice people who love football, drinking, and cheese, and are as salt of the earth as possible?

consider why every white fullback they have is a local superhero

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

That Flowers dude is a disaster, is he the normal starter?

that's a top ten pick, my dude

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

mcadoo looks considerably less like a chimo without the grey in his beard

hey guy, get some just for men for fucks sake

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dutchy posted:

i dont care about wisconsin or gb fans or any of that but i do genuinely like weird rear end in a top hat aaron rodgers and i want an aaron rodgers vs alex smith super bowl so badly

same and i want alex to win.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Abugadu posted:

Incoming FB dive.

wrong, the fat white guy was the tailback.

gotta send the fans home happy.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

odb is probably running kick returns so his total yards look respectable.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh, hey tiki barber. i guess that's what you're down to at this point.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

shameful, you could have gotten an eliception but you got greedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Why bother to run that back?

style points

• Locked thread