Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
im scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Petite Dinklage posted:

WINKIE?!?!?!?!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That looks like a fumble my dudes

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

That's Clay. He's a dirty piece of poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npnTtZ0vq7Q

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npnTtZ0vq7Q

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Nah reql.cities are cool and good and you can spend years there.

Not Green Bay though.

gently caress Green Bay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfC_aTGhJiw

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

doesn't apply to Chicago la or London. haven't been to NYC

Or Houston, or Los Angeles, or Toronto, or Vancouver...or Stockholm

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

yeah they all suck after 2-3 days

everywhere sucks all the time

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Intruder posted:

"NYC sucks after a day or two"

- Guy who lives in Wisconsin

Intruder posted:

I saw Times Square, what's left?

- guy who lives in Wisconsin

God drat did that strike a nerve

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

my opinions of madison:

UW students are insufferable

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Infidel Castro posted:

My opinion of Minneapolis:

Jesus gently caress do UM fans have an inferiority complex

You are not wrong, but I will take an inferiority complex to UW because who knows, the University of Wisconsin system might not exist in ten years

:haw:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Josh Lyman posted:

If U Minnesota better than U Wisconsin in anything? Macroeconomics is the only thing that comes to mind

Linguistics, and the UW medical school just got their funding slashed IIRC and they were neck and neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Errant Gin Monks posted:

This sounds promising.

What do North Dakota women look like? I'm not down for some loving Tundra Wookie.

Also God drat Eli is garbage.

North Dakota has the largest population of Norwegian speakers in America if that gives you an idea. But heavier.

• Locked thread