Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Also why was the Giant player who was pushed not even looking for the ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

wait did the packers just do the draw them offsides and then call timeout play on 3rd down? what?

I think Rodgers didn't like the look so tried to draw them

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

iospace posted:

It's a fox show.

It is FX and loving Tom Hardy.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

got any sevens posted:

Is there a player who was into poprocks?

I thought this said poopsocks and thought of that nerd former Vikings punter

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
That's a fumble dudes

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Casu Marzu posted:

Wisconsin is such a backwater that I legit have family at Christmas that was talking about how they were going to make their semi annual 4 hour drive to Madison so they could go to ~~~That Fancy Store Trader Joes and Whole Paycheck (lololol get it?)~~~~ :negative:

All rural areas are backwater and if it takes them 4 hours to get to Madison that is really rural

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
All college students are insufferable. Madison gets annoying it gets all weirdly liberal in its culty out of touch way.

• Locked thread